Morning headaches?

noman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Last few months, on and off, I wake up with headache.
Trying to pinpoint cause, and I am thinking, since most of my gaming time is late night, one of the following is cause:

Eye strain (though doesn't 'feel' like before I moved to monitor)
Screen light
Smokes
Sugary stuff
Blood pressure ( since sitting and then bed )

Anybody else round not so spritely age have any morning headaches?

Might be that you're not breathing properly at night. Sleep apnea is especially prevalent in men, compounded by issues like weight, smoking and age.

fuck I didn't think of that. I have been adding Illiadium to pharmacy shopping list, since blocked nose/sinus riuns sleeping. googling..

as an aside, do you players have any general 'rules' re late snacking?

fuck I didn't think of that. I have been adding Illiadium to pharmacy shopping list, since blocked nose/sinus riuns sleeping. googling..

as an aside, do you players have any general 'rules' re late snacking?
Try get some Fexo180 (180 is slow release).

Experiment taking it at lunch time or dinner...I find if I take it too early it wears out before I go to bed.

I try not to do late-night snacking. But it doesn't always work that way. But lately if I am gaming, since I am on PC I don't eat in front of it. I just have water or coffee with me.

As for the headaches, have your eyes tested as well, mine was my eyes, and I got glasses with a blue light filter. It has made massive difference to me.

I try not to do late-night snacking. But it doesn't always work that way. But lately if I am gaming, since I am on PC I don't eat in front of it. I just have water or coffee with me.

As for the headaches, have your eyes tested as well, mine was my eyes, and I got glasses with a blue light filter. It has made massive difference to me.
Eyes shouldn't affect you during sleep though, only after some interaction first thing in the day.

Try get some Fexo180 (180 is slow release).

Experiment taking it at lunch time or dinner...I find if I take it too early it wears out before I go to bed.
Sadly Fexo as much as I love it, is out of my price range, I am currently using SinuPret which works for the most part but the bonus is it is all natural.

But now that it is Canola season, can we just go burn the fields?
Eyes shouldn't affect you during sleep though, only after some interaction first thing in the day.
Mine was a case of eye strain so bad, I didn't realise how bad my eyes were till I almost failed the licence renewal eyetest. For me my headaches was present all the time, and would wake up with them because my eyes was so bad.

Sadly Fexo as much as I love it, is out of my price range, I am currently using SinuPret which works for the most part but the bonus is it is all natural.

But now that it is Canola season, can we just go burn the fields?

Mine was a case of eye strain so bad, I didn't realise how bad my eyes were till I almost failed the licence renewal eyetest. For me my headaches was present all the time, and would wake up with them because my eyes was so bad.
Checkers seem to make one under their own Medirite brand which is a bit cheaper, not sure what the name brand one costs now.

But yeah if you have headaches 24/7 then pretty much always the eyes, that's how I know it's time for new glasses.

I've tried to stop all late night snacking especially with late gaming nights. I brush my teeth after dinner so the laziness prevents me from heading over to the pantry. I cave every so often but on the whole that's been effective in maintaining my weight.

Screen time is a factor as my work involves me staring at a screen for the majority of the day so I try to take little breaks to look away but I'm still working on that as the phone screen tends to take over when I leave my desk. I do wear glasses and have my eyes tested regularly.

Also the older you get, the more important it becomes to do regular blood tests to understand if there are any imbalances that need addressing.

I've tried to stop all late night snacking especially with late gaming nights. I brush my teeth after dinner so the laziness prevents me from heading over to the pantry. I cave every so often but on the whole that's been effective in maintaining my weight.

Screen time is a factor as my work involves me staring at a screen for the majority of the day so I try to take little breaks to look away but I'm still working on that as the phone screen tends to take over when I leave my desk. I do wear glasses and have my eyes tested regularly.

Also the older you get, the more important it becomes to do regular blood tests to understand if there are any imbalances that need addressing.
I find setting up Focus's (profiles in iOS speak) has made the world of difference for that.

During work hours I only have work related icons on my Home Screen and work related notifications, inversely when I'm at home I only see personal stuff and personal notifications.

And Notifications as a whole is something nobody needs in their life, turn all that kak off, especially anything with audio and anything with Lock Screen notifications. Don't let your devices control you, go to them when you feel the need to. Badge numbers on app icons only.

And Notifications as a whole is something nobody needs in their life, turn all that kak off, especially anything with audio and anything with Lock Screen notifications. Don't let your devices control you, go to them when you feel the need to. Badge numbers on app icons only.
That is something I live by as well. And I have a strict rule, weekends and after 17:30 in the evening, it is my time not the company time. I have set strict boundaries since I am office admin/jill of all trades, I have learnt people will contact you at all hours of the day and I just officially refuse to play along now.

That is something I live by as well. And I have a strict rule, weekends and after 17:30 in the evening, it is my time not the company time. I have set strict boundaries since I am office admin/jill of all trades, I have learnt people will contact you at all hours of the day and I just officially refuse to play along now.
Yeah if it's really on fire the right people are in my favourites list who can call me and they are also the same people who know how to respect my time.

Too cups green tea, a grandpa and brisk walk got me feeling much better.
By process of elimination gonna lay off the sugar when it comes to snacking at night, and be sure sinus is clear before sleeping.

Next will be moving the little exercise I do, from morning to nite. Not keen since that will reduce my gaming time at night. lets c.

I find setting up Focus's (profiles in iOS speak) has made the world of difference for that.

During work hours I only have work related icons on my Home Screen and work related notifications, inversely when I'm at home I only see personal stuff and personal notifications.

I should make an effort to try that. Been too lazy to use the focus modes so it only switches focus for bedtime based on my alarm schedule.

Next will be moving the little exercise I do, from morning to nite. Not keen since that will reduce my gaming time at night. lets c.

Depending on the type of exercise and proximity to bed time, that might work against you. When I had to train evenings it would take me quite a number of hours to bring my body back down - if I went to bed too early I'd just stay awake revved up with adrenaline.

I'm also been getting headaches lately but mostly around the afternoon 3-5 or so, got a sneaking suspicious for the cause but yeah, lots of good advice we both need to try implement from this thread.

I get a headache maybe once a year so can't complain.
can I hate you a little? I get migraines and tension headaches easily. at least since the glasses I can see and no more headaches from that

Back
Top Bottom