AdrianH

Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Post your nostalgia pics here
0830e28abe90096581e5f6f3f4821eb3.jpg

cb1b2f408b295bcf99bc934f6fea098f.jpg

Got a miyoo mini to scratch my retro itch last year.

Yep. It’s a Chinese device from the company that makes Powkiddy devices. They struck gold with this one and they can’t build them fast enough to sell.

Price to performance it’s great but it’s not a device you play for hours on end but for my purposes it’s ideal. Boots up in 3 seconds and has the Xbox quick resume feature which means I can jump in and out of games within seconds!

Yep. It’s a Chinese device from the company that makes Powkiddy devices. They struck gold with this one and they can’t build them fast enough to sell.

Price to performance it’s great but it’s not a device you play for hours on end but for my purposes it’s ideal. Boots up in 3 seconds and has the Xbox quick resume feature which means I can jump in and out of games within seconds!
What games can/do you play on it?

I have tried, but I can't figure out what that is?
Bus Conductors Ticket Machine

I made a movie with some friends for high school drama class in which we pretended to be their neighbours, spying on Kelly. I used two VCRs to splice scenes from various episodes to fit in with the footage we shot. I was really pleased with it, my drama teacher not so much. She confiscated the video and failed us.

I found out later that she took it to share with her colleagues at Radio Good Hope and they thought is was hilarious. She never liked me that one. In fairness to her, the general plot was "Friday" inspired, including the accoutrement that suggests, which was perhaps not the wisest choice on my part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom