Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Clans on Clash Of Clans

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    640
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredOzzy View Post
    Name would help

    will see maybe we join, maybe we just go inactive again haah

    Name : Achilles Lions

  2. #42
    Oupa
    THE LUNCH-BOX KING
    progresive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    middelburg mp
    Posts
    5,250
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Haven't played this in ages. Did they mess up the building queue? Can't seem to build different troops per barracks? Seems to throw everything into one general queue? Takes ages to build basic units.
    Last edited by progresive; May 9th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    640
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progresive View Post
    Haven't played this in ages. Did they mess up the building queue? Can't seem to build different troops per barracks? Seems to throw everything into one general queue? Takes ages to build basic units.
    Its the "new training barracks" been like this for long now . everything is in one queue and training times have been decreased.

    Come join us
    Name : Achilles Lions

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10
    Experience

    Default

    I wish i could find a base thats TH10 maxed and not being used anymore. Id like to join Jarrad and use 2 PC's and practice troop configs. Like setting up a test base th11 and spend all day attacking it >>>>

  5. #45
    Oupa
    THE LUNCH-BOX KING
    progresive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    middelburg mp
    Posts
    5,250
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamild View Post
    Its the "new training barracks" been like this for long now . everything is in one queue and training times have been decreased.

    Come join us
    Name : Achilles Lions
    Unfortunately im only th7. Like i said, haven't played in ages. I mostly play vikings gone wild.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    640
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by progresive View Post
    Unfortunately im only th7. Like i said, haven't played in ages. I mostly play vikings gone wild.
    No Problem we don't discriminate on your town hall levels

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •