FIRST (without much bragging)
IF YOU COME FROM N4G: Please support us South Africans in putting pressure on Sony to give us our own servers!!! Spend a few minutes and:
- Post on the EU-forum: http://community.eu.playstation.com/...read.id=175552
- Support us in our poll to get our own Warhawk server: http://www.ps3za.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=11894
Please support fellow PS3 gamers - and yes, this is the best PS3 forum there is!!!!
Dear Beta Tester,
You have been invited to a beta test for Killzone®2 on PLAYSTATION®3.
Enter the most fearsome theatre of war you've ever seen.
Developed by Guerrilla Games, Killzone 2 is the highly anticipated first person shooter created exclusively for PLAYSTATION 3.
Following events and action from the original Killzone for PlayStation®2, two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy's home world of Helghan. The ISA goal is clear: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt.
• Experience realistic, highly atmospheric and destructible environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan
• Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics such as the M82-G and the StA-52 LA
• Engage in an extensive single player campaign and thrilling multiplayer mode
For more information about Killzone 2, screenshots and videos, please visit the Killzone 2 information page on eu.playstation.com by clicking on the following link:
There are other schmucks out there to violate the NDA - check the Youtube video out:
Not sure how long the trial is, but the following games are scheduled:
- Friday 26th of September : Free for all games
- Tuesday 30th of September : Custom Games #1
- Thursday 2nd of October : Custom Games #2
- Tuesday 7th of October : Clans and Clan Challenges #1
- Thursday 9th of October : Clans and Clan Challenges #2
When will I find the time? Motorstorm Pacific Rift, LBP, RFOM2, SOCOM, Wipeout.
PS3ZA: We have been mentioned on N4G - look here: http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-205088.aspx