Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31920212223

Thread: SAGamer Marketplace Rules.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Spafford View Post
    Members who "spam" their way to 30 posts in order to circumvent this restriction will have their posts deleted and their accounts suspended for a period of 7 days.

https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthre...ketplace-Rules

In the above link?
    Thanks for spotting @Coldcat mistake

I have updated it accordingly

2. Saying Thanks:

Coldcat (May 3rd, 2017),  Demented (May 3rd, 2017),  Eugene Spafford (May 3rd, 2017),  SLYGUY (May 3rd, 2017)  

Experience

I have been a member since 2010 (admittingly not very active... ) and have recently upgraded to a ps4. So its a bit of a bummer not to be able to purchase from the marketplace. IMO, it should be up to the seller/ buyer to decide how many "posts" a user requires before a deal is agreed. A little common sense goes a long way...

It would be cool if the qualifying criteria could include users who have more than 6 months or even a year on the forum, and then exclude the post count criteria. Even if it just allows the user to purchase items...

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I have been a member since 2010 (admittingly not very active... ) and have recently upgraded to a ps4. So its a bit of a bummer not to be able to purchase from the marketplace. IMO, it should be up to the seller/ buyer to decide how many "posts" a user requires before a deal is agreed. A little common sense goes a long way...

It would be cool if the qualifying criteria could include users who have more than 6 months or even a year on the forum, and then exclude the post count criteria. Even if it just allows the user to purchase items...
    Thanks for the post, SAGamer will forever remain a community first, marketplace second if you just out to score a quick game then perhaps gumtree and olx would suit you better. On SAGamer we are looking at building lasting friendships through the hobby of gaming.

The marketplace should actually be a place where the community members "help" each other by selling and trading games at prices better than other sources and this is why our marketplace is so successful.

My only suggestion would be to stick around chat / mix get to know members in your area and it would only benefit you in the end

PS I would rather trade with a nice community member than a "fly by night" member which makes an appearance every 3 years

5. Saying Thanks:

Cammybuu (May 4th, 2017),  Ra33z_19 (May 7th, 2017),  Riggidig (May 5th, 2017),  StarBound (May 4th, 2017),  xcaliber (May 5th, 2017)  

Very Senior Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Thanks for the post, SAGamer will forever remain a community first, marketplace second if you just out to score a quick game then perhaps gumtree and olx would suit you better. On SAGamer we are looking at building lasting friendships through the hobby of gaming.

The marketplace should actually be a place where the community members "help" each other by selling and trading games at prices better than other sources and this is why our marketplace is so successful.

My only suggestion would be to stick around chat / mix get to know members in your area and it would only benefit you in the end

PS I would rather trade with a nice community member than a "fly by night" member which makes an appearance every 3 years
    Am i nice?

7. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (May 4th, 2017),  Viking (May 4th, 2017)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cammybuu View Post
    Am i nice?
    You are nice lol...

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cammybuu View Post
    Am i nice?
    Lets ask Raikan..... LOL

10. Saying Thanks:

Syph1nza (May 4th, 2017)  

Experience

I remember those PS3ZA years where I used the forums to find other MW2 players because of all the crap that games has been going through. Now I just hang around, glaring at the console peasents and posting ****ty advice on PC parts

But I suppose we had some good times like the banning of the nintendo fanatic and the pheonix tech incident ...actually those doesn't sound as good.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Wii U - PS Vita - 3DS - iPad Air - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

12. Saying Thanks:

Viking (May 4th, 2017)  

Experience

So @Viking: Is that a "maybe" on my suggestion... haha just kidding !!

My suggestion was based on the reason for the update of the rules, which states "...we been getting a lot of issues with scammers on the forum I've decided to revise some rules..."

My post was made with no ill intentions or to ruffle any feathers. No worries, see you in the "non-marketplace" sub-forums

14. Saying Thanks:

Viking (May 5th, 2017)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    So @Viking: Is that a "maybe" on my suggestion... haha just kidding !!

My suggestion was based on the reason for the update of the rules, which states "...we been getting a lot of issues with scammers on the forum I've decided to revise some rules..."

My post was made with no ill intentions or to ruffle any feathers. No worries, see you in the "non-marketplace" sub-forums
    We always welcome feedback Ryu

Thanks

Addicted Member
    Run Like The Wind
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I remember those PS3ZA years where I used the forums to find other MW2 players because of all the crap that games has been going through. Now I just hang around, glaring at the console peasents and posting ****ty advice on PC parts

But I suppose we had some good times like the banning of the nintendo fanatic and the pheonix tech incident ...actually those doesn't sound as good.
    I think your pc advice has been pretty awesome lol, you are one of the go to guys now
    Make Money Online With Clixsense!
    Hidden Content

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31920212223