Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4951 of 4951 FirstFirst ... 3951445148514901493149474948494949504951
Results 49,501 to 49,503 of 49503

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Addicted Member
    I don't know the cool kids haven't placed me yet...
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MAVADO View Post
    He didn’t start him. Jones came off injured. Hard to judge him. He misjudged the flight of the ball. Possibly caused by the windy conditions. And only 5 minutes after coming on. But people will definitely say Jose was justified in keeping him away from the league until he’s ready.

I had a feeling we would drop points. But not by way of defeat. The international break destroyed our momentum. But still early days. Glad it happened before Chelsea and Spurs.

But what do you mean by not buying into his defensive crap? He’s always been this way and successful because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    Nah we dont need the league cup, just extra games
    Serious note... really disappointed in herrera
    And the loss of fellaini/pogba is becoming quite evident. Our build up play is too slow as well
    That was last season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAVADO View Post
    You pulled a Fishfly there

You can’t compare us to how we were at the start. That’s just not fair. We’ve gone through a few injuries, international breaks, more fixtures and a slight dip in form.

Don’t worry. We’ll start winning 4-0 again. Then you can go back to watching your recordings of the games, as opposed to deleting them for the highlights when we don’t
    I don't want to do knee-jerk reaction to one game but we were defensive away at Pool, Southampton and Benfica.

For me, it's a sign of that rubbish, insipid football we played last season. But given that we've thrashed teams this season, I'll give Jose the
    benefit of the doubt, for now.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    That was last season as well.

I don't want to do knee-jerk reaction to one game but we were defensive away at Pool, Southampton and Benfica.

For me, it's a sign of that rubbish, insipid football we played last season. But given that we've thrashed teams this season, I'll give Jose the
    benefit of the doubt, for now.
    Being defensive is not the same as parking the bus, though.

But yes, relax, it’s been one bad week.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm-Preacher View Post
    A question for the LFC fans. What do you guys think of manager Marco Silva?
    Looks a real good manager from what I've seen at Hull and at Watford. Seems he's defensively solid, and relatively efficient when it comes to the attack, considering the players he has at his disposal. Richarlison appears to be a really good signing, and only 20 years old. He reminds me of the Brazilians of old, direct, and with flare. Doucoure seems like a new player too.

I'd hate for the blue shyte to sign him, because I really rate him as a manager.

Page 4951 of 4951 FirstFirst ... 3951445148514901493149474948494949504951