Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Thread: Loot crate South Africa

Experience

Got a comment today on the related blog post and thought it might be worth sharing here:

From PayPal:
    We’ve joined forces with Aramex Global Shopper to make your online shopping experience better than ever. Today you can enjoy your lifetime membership for USD 1, instead of USD 45* and get your favorite international brands delivered to your doorstep at rates that will blow you away.

Promo code: AGS1MAY

The Promo Code is valid from 16th May to 15th August 2017.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    Look, you pay extra for AGS (or any other similar service) but I think for the price, you can rest assured your parcel will actually arrive and in a far quicker time frame.

If you have a tracking code, download either 17Track or AfterShip (both on the Google Play store). They provide details about the parcel and will even use push notifications to let you know when the parcel has been delivered to your post office. I use the apps whenever I buy items from Aliexpress, Gearbest, etc.
    Yeah I'm using Aftership. It tracks as far as the website does. Last update is it arrived in destination country.

Very Senior Member
    Keep calm and play the Objective
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    Got a comment today on the related blog post and thought it might be worth sharing here:
    Wow insane. Just created an account thanks. You have no idea how much this will help me with importing my figures ect. Thanks dude
    The storm follows in my wake

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    Wow insane. Just created an account thanks. You have no idea how much this will help me with importing my figures ect. Thanks dude
    No worries. I actually wrote about it last year - link.

Do you bank with FNB? If you do, you can get a free lifetime membership:

See how convenient it is to shop the world online using any of your FNB cards. Sign up for FREE and enjoy great savings on shipping rates.To redeem your FREE lifetime membership, please enter your unique promo code when signing up:
    The first six digits of any of your FNB cards, followed by the word 'SAVE'. E.g. 123456SAVE

Get R75 off your shipping fee by entering your unique promo code on check out:

The first six digits of any of your FNB cards, followed by the word 'SHIP'. E.g. 123456SHIP

Please note:
    You must use an FNB card when registering and paying for shipping in order for the discount to be applied.
    Source - https://www.fnb.co.za/promotions/PBCAramex/index.html

5. Saying Thanks:

Transformer09 (May 17th, 2017)  

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314