Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38688485868788

Thread: Mass Effect Andromeda

Experience

Wouldn't know about the strike team thing, I only play offline. However, I have unlocked all systems, and I visited each of them to scan for anomolies. This got my quite a bit of resources, and allowed me to play around in the R&D section.

It's loads of fun to experiment once you have enough minerals, I have created a sniper rifle that shoots heat seeking plasma bolts, and an assault rifle that fires energy beams and gives double damage while you are airborne.

SUPER COOL!!!

Oupa
    Remember Point your gun at the bad guys
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Wouldn't know about the strike team thing, I only play offline. However, I have unlocked all systems, and I visited each of them to scan for anomolies. This got my quite a bit of resources, and allowed me to play around in the R&D section.

It's loads of fun to experiment once you have enough minerals, I have created a sniper rifle that shoots heat seeking plasma bolts, and an assault rifle that fires energy beams and gives double damage while you are airborne.

SUPER COOL!!!
    I'm still trying to understand that system. Is that basically when you add mods to your weapons.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    I'm still trying to understand that system. Is that basically when you add mods to your weapons.
    Its like a permanent mod... When you craft the weapon, you can add one of the ... whatchamacallits... but I think that only starts around 2nd level weapons...

Game IDs
    Experience

I like the combat but every other quest so far has been gather 5 of these and 10 of those....

Experience

Wow, I got a cool explorer suit that gives me 10% XP bonus, and a golden paint job for the Nomad. Just love the sniper rifle with heat seeking plasma rounds, no matter how bad I shoot, I just can't seem to miss! You also get a Remnant floating turret if you do Peebee's mission, and then the game becomes a blast. Another set of systems has unlocked, and now the universe is really HUGE. Wonder if you will be able to use the black hole in the end?

On the down side, all the building interiors look the same. Step into a new building on a new planet, and you get the feeling of deja vu...
    Last edited by Shazaam; Today at 10:55 PM.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38688485868788