Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226256272273274275276
Results 2,751 to 2,758 of 2758

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Experience

I still hope Nintendo merge their console and handheld division and just make hybrid devices like the switch except each gen will be stronger than the previous one that way they won't need to have a handheld or home console they just have one device that can do it all .

How to save up for the next game to gather dust?
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    I still hope Nintendo merge their console and handheld division and just make hybrid devices like the switch except each gen will be stronger than the previous one that way they won't need to have a handheld or home console they just have one device that can do it all .
    Maybe just porting everything they have over to the switch as well. Would be awesome having 1 system for everything.

3. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (January 18th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    ..XV..
    Game IDs
    Experience

Rumours of a full direct still doing the rounds... That wound be pretty impressive..
    <<Final Fantasy XV>>

How to save up for the next game to gather dust?
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by HookX View Post
    Rumours of a full direct still doing the rounds... That wound be pretty impressive..
    All the mini's so far has given us something awesome in one way or another, the hell are they keeping for a full direct? Oh sorry the switch can play 4k we were just teasing you?...

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Anzarrah View Post
    All the mini's so far has given us something awesome in one way or another, the hell are they keeping for a full direct? Oh sorry the switch can play 4k we were just teasing you?...
    The Mini didn't really include any of the big games. Lots of awesome smaller games and ports, but none of the AAA Nintendo titles that they must be working on. Actually the first half of 2018 is still looking pretty barren if all we have to go on is the Mini. I'm keen to get some of those games but there's nothing that I'd call a must-buy. Perhaps they're holding on for E3 but I don't think so.

Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by HookX View Post
    My word some of those first reactions are so cynical and jaded.. They are trying something new and they explicitly mentioned it being kid focused.. Can't really blame Nintendo if you over-hype yourself..

Attachment 90577
    Have you seen how hard kids are on their toys? One cooldrink spill one dog/puppy one accident and there goes R 1200 worth of carton...

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    Have you seen how hard kids are on their toys? One cooldrink spill one dog/puppy one accident and there goes R 1200 worth of carton...
    More like R100 worth of carton. You will be able to buy the cardboard replacements. The full $70 is for all 5 prints, string, and the game cart.

Edit: seems Nintendo France confirmed you won't be able to print the designs. But you can still buy a replacement.
    Last edited by jasong; January 19th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    Can say that about any kids toys, even PS4s, also beauty of this is can be easily replaced.

Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226256272273274275276