Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109139155156157158159
Results 1,581 to 1,588 of 1588

Thread: Nintendo Switch Reveal

Oupa
    Final Fantasy XV.. DLC release dates...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Anyone else annoyed at all the "Nintendo Switch sells well" claims as its only the first month and first batch of systems? Because there are only 2 million systems world wide.
    Not really.. It's a pretty valid statement, if you are monitoring the sub-reddit you will also see that whenever a store manages to get stock from somewhere it keeps flying off the shelves.. Seems like there is massive demand..
    <<Will Versus ever be released??,, Yes, yes it will.. But we will call it XV because it's going to be THAT awesome!>>

<<And so it was...>>

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SlingshotGamer View Post
    Raru will import it from their US imports section

https://raru.co.za/imports/us/produc...ternal-battery
    Thanks for the suggestion. Found the lumsing one pretty cheap https://raru.co.za/imports/us/produc...or-iphone-ipad

3. Saying Thanks:

SlingshotGamer (Yesterday)  

Experience

Its a nice machine but I want to see something that really pushes the hardware. I mean Zelda for what its worth is just a port. No idea if the game is under optimized but I cannot imagine it using the systems full memory capacity since the Wii U is but 1gb. Still no idea how powerful the 1ghz quad core cpu is and that kinda worries me that it is too slow to properly play bigger games.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Wii U - PS Vita - 3DS - iPad Air - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Its a nice machine but I want to see something that really pushes the hardware. I mean Zelda for what its worth is just a port. No idea if the game is under optimized but I cannot imagine it using the systems full memory capacity since the Wii U is but 1gb. Still no idea how powerful the 1ghz quad core cpu is and that kinda worries me that it is too slow to properly play bigger games.
    Well I've been pretty happy with Zelda performance. Some frame drops on the TV but in portable mode it's perfect.

I'm sure they can code and optimise better than BOTW and push the machine more but tbh I don't care about the graphics. They should keep with the cell shading style of botw and just push the storyline and mechanics.

The thing I'm really looking forward to is a game that really utilises all of the machines tech. HD rumble motion controls touch screen. All of it.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltZA View Post
    Well I've been pretty happy with Zelda performance. Some frame drops on the TV but in portable mode it's perfect.

I'm sure they can code and optimise better than BOTW and push the machine more but tbh I don't care about the graphics. They should keep with the cell shading style of botw and just push the storyline and mechanics.

The thing I'm really looking forward to is a game that really utilises all of the machines tech. HD rumble motion controls touch screen. All of it.
    I just want a solid gaming system with great games both in docked and portable mode. Like I said what bothers me is that Zelda is a port of a Wii U game and its struggling at times. From 720p to 900p is over a 50% higher pixel count, something the Switch should easily have managed to do. Having Mario Kart running 1080p and 60fps pretty much insults how unoptimized Zelda is for the system. Infact if Mario Kart is capable of 60fps at 1080p then Zelda should be running at 60fps and 720p with no real issues.

Seeing I am Setsuna running at 30fps already forecasts a bit of trouble. That said I will take 720p and a solid experience over 900p BUT the system should ideally be able to handle 1080p without much of a fuss. So here is hoping that Mario Oddysey hit 60fps, that Xenoblade manages a smooth world and that future games would try hitting that 60fps mark.

Again though I am worried that the cpu is keeping everything back.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

The pricing on the Switch needs to drops, a Ł200 and $250 price point is what the system should've launched at....it's an awesome gadget, but a bit overpriced at this time....

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by telegamer View Post
    The pricing on the Switch needs to drops, a Ł200 and $250 price point is what the system should've launched at....it's an awesome gadget, but a bit overpriced at this time....
    It does and it probably will however as long as Nintendo can cash in they will. Then again nintendo does what it does and if people are prepared to pay $400 on ebay then looking at a $250 price seems very unlikely. There are still 8 months left this year. If the console stopped selling about 4 months before the end you will see a price drop from christmas.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltZA View Post
    Also iv done 3 of 4 dungeons in Zelda botw. What's going to be your guys next game to play? I'm playing snipper clips with the wife (amazing) but not sure what my next game gona be. Was thinking about binding of Isaac but honestly don't feel it's worth R600. So maybe waiting for Mario kart or rime or disgaea 5. Setsuna could be worth a look
    Blaster Master Zero FTW

Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109139155156157158159