Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: First look at two new licensed pro controllers for PS4

Oupa
    THE LUNCH-BOX KING
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDude4Eva View Post
    On Destiny the Nacon was complete rubbish and the reticule kept jumping all over the place. I must have spend half an afternoon adjusting settings and could barely get close to the same level of play as with a DS4.

The Razer team did reply regarding my L1+R1 mapping and said that since the Raiju is an "e-sports" controller, it is only allowed to map one button and not macros to a shoulder button. While the Raiju does not have the flexibility of the Nacon, it did have the convenience of reassigning buttons without software.
    Im not sure how long ago this was but there was a problem with the nacon from release in regards to jumpy aim, this has since been fixed via the firmware.

Very Senior Member quantumtraveler's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDude4Eva View Post
    Thanks. I had given up on the Nacon late January or so. My experience with the Nacon was very similar to the video below (a guy tested running small circles with the Crosshair in Destiny and from 00:24 vs the DS4).

For me it was also quite the same, where the reticule was laggy/jumpy and it almost felt like there was interference. I noticed on the Destiny forums that Nacon released some firmware update which introduces some low-sensitivity setting which reduces the diagonal jumps you see in the video. Perhaps the controller works differently/better in other games, but for me this was a no-go:

I found that the Raiju was much better (better sensitivity and accuracy) than the DS4. Pity just about the lack of wireless, turning on via PS4 button and the vibration function really packing a punch. Seeing it go for 1,9K at BTGames was very tempting though (especially since my DS4 with the PS4Pro I bought in November is going).
    Razer Raiju or Scuf Impact this is the decision I currently face

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011