Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How old were you when you lost your Virginity?

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Semi-related (see what I did there) - I actually turned down a BJ just over a month or so ago. Should be working right now, so I'll provide details later once I'm home.
    send nudes

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Semi-related (see what I did there) - I actually turned down a BJ just over a month or so ago. Should be working right now, so I'll provide details later once I'm home.
    Why you turn down a bj

Or did this happen to you

3. Saying Thanks:

DrJ (January 12th, 2017),  Highwayman (January 12th, 2017),  JoE (January 12th, 2017),  Moogle (January 12th, 2017),  onem1nutenoodle (January 12th, 2017),  Squidbeard (January 12th, 2017),  Vecta (January 12th, 2017),  xxx_alwyn_xxx (January 12th, 2017)  

On a dark desert Highway, cool wind in my hair...
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    My daughters boyfriends better be
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    My wife and I are, well, that's what her parents think anyway.
    8 years later, and she still won't admit to them she has snoo snoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxx_alwyn_xxx View Post
    Amen to that

To some extent...I prefer to look at it the "How I met your mother" way...each relationship has a reacher and a settler. The irony is that everyone thinks they are the settler and the other person the reacher lol
    We're playing with the idea of moving to the mountains having a hunter gatherer existence and then when the boys are old enough and can shoot a bow and arrow properly, we'll go to a town and catch them wives!

It will be great!

We'll first do recon missions identify nice girls, stalk them a little and then Boom, they come live with us in the mountains. They will love it!

**PS, I'm not talkin about going to stay on Table Mountain! I'm talking about a nice Mountain using some of the cashout money to buy stuff and so on
    Last edited by cisco54; January 12th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cisco54 View Post
    We're playing with the idea of moving to the mountains having a hunter gatherer existence and then when the boys are old enough and can shoot a bow and arrow properly, we'll go to a town and catch them wives!

It will be great!

We'll first do recon missions identify nice girls, stalk them a little and then Boom, they come live with us in the mountains. They will love it!

**PS, I'm not talkin about going to stay on Table Mountain! I'm talking about a nice Mountain using some of the cashout money to buy stuff and so on
    Sounds like a plan...where do I sign up
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

My Games:
    MLB 17 The Show, F1 2017, MGS Phantom Pain and Ground Zereos, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 4, GTA 5, Skyrim Special Edition, Witcher 3 GOTY Edition, Driveclub, Battlefield 1, Just Cause 3, Resident Evil HD, Tropico 5, Horizon Zero Dawn,
    Project Cars 2, FIFA 18, NBA 2k18

On my Radar:
    God of War 4, Red Dead Redemption 2

6. Saying Thanks:

cisco54 (January 12th, 2017)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    I am definitely the reacher lol. My wife And I think of ourselves as Marshal and Lilly, our relationship grew along with the show, so HIMYM has a lot of relevance in our relationship, except season 9.
    Same with me and my wife, i also have a tendency to be good at games like big fudge and close to my parents/community. Still identify with chandler and monica sometimes as well. But like u said relationship started and grew with the show

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678