Page 461 of 461 FirstFirst ... 361411441457458459460461
Results 4,601 to 4,606 of 4606

Thread: What are our thoughts of Trump so far?

  1. #4601
    Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    D4RKL1NGza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    8,378
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    Lol and all this buffoon could talk about is crowd sizes:





    Again, people actually follow this moron
    Still ****ed up comparing the kids to Nazi's just because you don't like Trump bro

  2. #4602
    Gaming Wizard cowbrains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    11,956
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    Still ****ed up comparing the kids to Nazi's just because you don't like Trump bro
    I've legit not seen this comparison mentioned anywhere until your post.

    Also cos some idiots are hysterical, that justifies supporting Trump.

    Gotta stick it those horrible lefties I suppose.

  3. #4603
    Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    D4RKL1NGza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    8,378
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    I've legit not seen this comparison mentioned anywhere until your post.

    Also cos some idiots are hysterical, that justifies supporting Trump.

    Gotta stick it those horrible lefties I suppose.
    I'd love to go on a botfather twitter screenshot rage now but unfortunately I'm employed. Might link some threads tonight

  4. #4604
    Gaming Wizard
    Feelin' it
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    12,133
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    On what charges?
    Ruuusians! Trump! Ruuusians! Trump!
    Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

  5. #4605
    Addicted Member godfather290885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    bellville, cpt
    Posts
    4,716
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    I'd love to go on a botfather twitter screenshot rage now but unfortunately I'm employed. Might link some threads tonight
    Lol
    The trick is taking leave.
    I just got back to cpt, from my dbn holiday.
    View from the room

  6. Saying Thanks:

    D4RKL1NGza (Today)  

  7. #4606
    Addicted Member godfather290885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    bellville, cpt
    Posts
    4,716
    Experience

    Default

    Trump has Sessions Derangement Syndrome

Page 461 of 461 FirstFirst ... 361411441457458459460461

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •