Thread: Punch-out for Wii

Experience

Default Punch-out for Wii

Hi Guys,

I just wanted some advice if Punch-Out for Wii is any good?

Also how common is that game for the Wii and what is a reasonable price to pay for it if in Good condition and complete?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRetroGamer View Post
    Hi Guys,

Also how common is that game for the Wii and what is a reasonable price to pay for it if in Good condition and complete?
    Punch Out is too legit! The game is literally about punching dudes so it uses motion control to the full. I think its great because my actions are fully replicated in-game but its also bad because my arms get tired. It's still lots of fun!
    I saw it on Loot.co.za a while ago for less than R200. Dont think they still have stock but otherwise check bidorbuy

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Q-v9 View Post
    Punch Out is too legit! The game is literally about punching dudes so it uses motion control to the full. I think its great because my actions are fully replicated in-game but its also bad because my arms get tired. It's still lots of fun!
    I saw it on Loot.co.za a while ago for less than R200. Dont think they still have stock but otherwise check bidorbuy
    Awesome thanks dude, much appreciated

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRetroGamer View Post
    Hi Guys,

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Was playing punch out on the NES classic....still good after all these years...I'm sure the Wii version would be brilliant