Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Thread: My Twitch & My YouTube Gaming LIVE Streams

Game IDs
    Experience

Hi all,

I've setup the following: https://discord.me/medicnick83

Should help drive more traffic to my Discord - please do test and confirm it works for me please and if it doesn't - let me know the error please.

Game IDs
    Experience

24 Hour SPCA "Game-a-thon" 22nd to 23rd July 2017

Hi all,

I'm super proud to announce that on the 22nd July 2017 starting at 12 in the mid day, I will be doing a 24 hour charity stream for the SPCA in Grassy Park, Cape Town - the stream will end on the 23rd July 2017 at 12 mid day - however, if the stream is busy and active, it will continue depending on how I feel - but the plan is to do a "game-a-thon" playing games for 24 hours - nothing less! More is a bonus.

The idea of the 24 hour charity event is to raise money for the SPCA - all monies donated to me during the stream goto the SPCA.

If you want to support the stream and donate - please do it during the stream, If you want to donate but don't have access to a credit card, you are welcome to contact 083 326 1604 (during the stream, not before) and the lady who mans that number will be able to assist you - if you are in Cape Town and have access to:

• Blankets
    • Dry dog food
    • Dry cat food
    • Or any other items you think the SPCA might need

You can take it directly to the SPCA 1st Ave & First Road, Grassy Park, Cape Town, 8000 and drop it off, you can also mention the "medicnick83 game-a-thon" and they should all know about it.

The other route is by visiting https://capespca.co.za/donate or sending a SMS with SPCACT to 42354 which donates R30 to the SPCA - but bare in mind, the SPCA do not have IMMEDIATE access to this system so they can't tell me "on demand" who has donated via that but you are welcome to use that facility to donate to the SPCA now or during the stream.

During the stream, I will be playing a variety of games and call on my friends to join me either in game (by playing with me) or via the stream chat or on Discord chat and show some support.

I would really appreciate if you can all spread the word about the "game-a-thon" on all forms of social media including gaming forums and such - incase I've missed one.

As mentioned above, my Discord CHAT server will be open for all who want to pop in and say at the following web address: https://discord.gg/GMtzYZk and a channel for the event will be created closer to the day.

Thanks to a awesome supporter of my stream going by the name of SharkBait - www.medicnick83.co.za will be active soon and I'll keep you all updated via that or via this thread.

If you or your company want to support the stream - please make contact with me - I really want to make this a HUGE success for the SPCA and hopefully, this will pave the way for other streamers in ZA to also do Charity events!

Any other queries, you welcome to post here or send me a PM.

Just FYI: Currently as it stands, there is a 'routing' issue with Twitch which means, currently, I'm having issues streaming to Twitch - I'm hoping it will be fixed soon - if not, I'll just stream the event on YouTube Gaming (URL's below) - I'll update closer to the day.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314