Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My Twitch & My YouTube Gaming LIVE Streams

Game IDs
    Experience

27 subscribers... Last week this time I think I had 4 subscribers.

Thank you guys!
    Really appreciate it - especially those of you who join in on the chat, join in on the discord.

Game IDs
    Experience

COMPETITION TIME!

Hi all,

I'm going to be running a competition over the next 2 weeks (1 per week) where you can win a R250 voucher from Beerhouse.

Don't know Beerhouse?

You can find us on Long Street in Cape Town, Fourways in Johannesburg and now also in Centurion, Pretoria. Relax and enjoy our contemporary beer hall with its 25 taps and our legendary Β’99 BottlesΒ’ of the best local and international beer.

Our emphasis is the curation of craft beers and a service standard that sets the trend in the hospitality industry. Our beer is served by the most knowledgeable and passionate staff in the industry, and our food is crafted by an internationally experienced kitchen team specifically to compliment our large beer variety.

We see ourselves as a hub for all things beer, and we strive to incubate the ideals of craft while supporting local micro-breweries and giving them a podium to shine on and to deliver their qualities to the world.

Welcome to the Beer Revolution.

STAY THIRSTY. STAY CURIOUS.

WEB: www.beerhouse.co.za
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/beerhouse
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/beerhouse.co.za
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeerhouseSA/
    SO HOW CAN YOU WIN THE VOUCHERS?

Easy! (it really is!)

1. You have to subscribe to my YouTube Gaming Channel and I highly suggest you put ON your notifications because when I stream (you'll get a e-mail) that I've gone LIVE!
    2. The next step is to join in on the stream and interact either be it by joining in on the CHAT and/or the DISCORD (you can voice or normal chat) - the more you interact on the streams, the better chance you have to win!

Easy!

Then, next week, I'll sit with my MODS and we will choose a winner.

I have other surprises coming... but let's do it one at a time eh!

Game IDs
    Experience

Thanks to all taking part and interacting, joining the discord and supporting my channel - I'm constantly learning things and it's really a load of fun - especially the discord chats.

Game IDs
    Experience

Just streamed a session of "Path of Exile" and I really enjoyed it - more than I thought I would.
    I can see how people say it def gives Diablo 3 a run for it's money and BTW: PoE is FREE!

Game IDs
    Experience

It continues to grow!

Thanks to you guys that join the Discord and chat and such and join in on some gaming sessions - it's nice to see the list of ZA players grow and grow!

Reminder: Discord works via the web browser but best via the app! Join: https://discord.gg/GMtzYZk

Untitled.jpg

Game IDs
    Experience

Hi all,

I gave away 1x Beerhouse voucher this morning to a member on another forum so there there is 1 more Beerhouse voucher to win; and how to win it is easy (mentioned above)

However, one of my subscribers who is a big supporter has given me 5x copies of Shadow Complex Remastered on STEAM to give away worth R159 each.

Same story as before; you need to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and either join the discord and interactive or when I stream (so turn your notifications on) interact with me via that Youtube Gaming CHAT and then I'll be giving the codes away randomly.

Game IDs
    Experience

Currently Streaming "Path of Exile"

Remember, if you turn your notifications ON when you subscribe, you get a e-mail whenever I start streaming!
    Keep in mind the competitions I'm running!

Game IDs
    Experience

Just FYI because I was asked this a few times tonight when doing my streams (had 2 sessions tonight): I'm streaming on 1080p @ 60 FPS and I'm using RSAWEB's 20Mbps (up and down) package.

I know they offer other products but the whole point of my partnership with them is to show off this package specifically.

Those watching the streams, you must always remember, I do appreciate positive feedback so you welcome to PM me - please remember to LIKE and as always SUBSCRIBE!

Those that also stream, let me know who you are - we ZA's should support each other!

Game IDs
    Experience

REMINDER!

Hi all,

There is 1 more Beerhouse voucher to win; and how to win it is easy.

However, one of my subscribers who is a big supporter has given me 5x copies of Shadow Complex Remastered on STEAM to give away worth R159 each.

Same story as before; you need to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and either join the discord and interactive or when I stream (so turn your notifications on) interact with me via that Youtube Gaming CHAT and then I'll be giving the codes away randomly.

Game IDs
    Experience

So this morning I randomly gave away 1 copy of Shadow Complex Remastered to a guy - all he did was watch a few streams, subscribe and comment on the streams. Boom he won a copy of the game - I have 4 more copies to give away!

I'm excited for what other competitions I'm going to run in the future!

Support your South African streamers eh!

11. Saying Thanks:

scienide (March 27th, 2017)  

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast