Poll: Do you own a Switch?

This poll will close on November 29th, 2019 at 08:28 AM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Another Switch Poll - Do you have a Switch Console?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LukeHawk View Post
    I love my switch. Ive got a high-end gaming PC and a PS4 (not to mention vita, 3ds, blah blah old stuff) and all I want to do is play games on the switch. There's just something about it, man..
    The ability to play anywhere? I do wish that little piece of plastic was more powerful though.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    The ability to play anywhere? I do wish that little piece of plastic was more powerful though.
    Yeah that's just a part of it. I agree, it could be a bit punchier, but thats not why I play nintendo games. Ive played more couch co-op with friends/fiance than I have in years. Enjoying the hell out of every game I've played. It makes me feel like I used to as a kid, waking up on a Saturday and rushing over to the TV.
    Switch FC: SW-2909-0972-7485
    Follow me on instagram for some cool gaming/tech related content! @mostlyradthings

Experience

Eh, there's more to it than that. It's a fantastic system generally. The way games start up immediately when you turn it on, the lack of huge update downloads, the flexibility of the controller options... I really love it. Even the graphics, like... yeah it could be better, but on the other hand, it's the best looking handheld game system I've ever used, and I got an iPad Air2 at least partly to do handheld gaming on. But Switch feels like the real deal. Been playing Splatoon2 this morning in bed, and the graphics are really impressive, to me at least.

Experience

I dont need more punch than what Switch offers, as a home console for me it already is more efficient and convenient to use than PS or XBox.

Experience

That being said, wish there were more sports titles already available.. only reason there is a PS in my house.

Experience

I guess @plainj will have 2 or 3 games from this list however here lies my problem. None of these games interest me in the slightest, that is already 23 games just like that that I have no interest in and about 5-8 games in this list already looks questionable in quality.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

I guess @plainj will have 2 or 3 games from this list however here lies my problem. None of these games interest me in the slightest, that is already 23 games just like that that I have no interest in and about 5-8 games in this list already looks questionable in quality.
    Yeah September is a pretty dry month, unless you're into Pokken Tournament and sports games (FIFA and 2k18 are both big releases but I don't do sports). Fire Emblem Warriors - meh. I might get Rayman Legends. But I'll probably get Mario+Rabbids sometime in September because Splatoon2 is gonna last me a while still, and then there's plenty of great indies if I want to get something a bit cheaper to keep me going till October 27th, my birthday AND Mario Odyssey day!

Whoa Steamworld Dig 2 is coming in September. I'll get that. Nah sorry, it's still a pretty good month IMO. Some real garbage in there as well though, you're right about that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567