Heya

So i am due for a cellphone upgrade and am waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S8 which looks really amazing (from the leaked pics and details), and apparently they latest feature that they will have is an Iris scanner. Which sounds awesome but got me thinking about my own personal safety.

With the previous phones you had the fingerprint scanner which was really great, no more passwords just a touch of your finger. And since each and every human has a unique fingerprint it would be near impossible to copy.

So this got me thinking further as what does Samsung do what every individual's details (age, fingerprint, Iris details, medical history etc) ? Once the individual has been linked they can probably have so much confidential information about them.

Does the NSA/CIA/Secret services/FBI have access to this information?
Do they subsidise technology companies (since they have massive budgets) to provide access to it?
As an individual what are your rights to personal invasion and how would you know they are doing it?

Its starts to get really scary knowing that you could be monitored every single second, and your rights of freedom have been taken away.

So how do we get out of this system of enslaving ourselves to empower the top hierarchy?
Is that even possible now?

to end off..

“Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.”
― Bruce Coville

"The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people. "
-Tom Clancy

“Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.”
― Samuel Johnson