Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Andromeda reviews:

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    What I don't understand is that a small, unknown dev like Guerrilla Games can make a brilliant flawless technical masterpiece like HZD, while a large well known dev like Bioware struggles for 5 years, and the game is still full of bugs? Oh well, guess I'll have to play it to see for myself...

2. Saying Thanks:

ElectroMoe (March 21st, 2017),  hfn97 (March 21st, 2017),  Neo68_za (March 21st, 2017),  SauRoN (March 21st, 2017)  

Gaming Wizard
    Consokes - Its a real word
    Game IDs
    Experience

What I don't understand is that a small, unknown dev like Guerrilla Games can make a brilliant flawless technical masterpiece like HZD, while a large well known dev like Bioware struggles for 5 years, and the game is still full of bugs? Oh well, guess I'll have to play it to see for myself...
    Please change your signature to 'i simply have no ****ing clue'

4. Saying Thanks:

SauRoN (March 21st, 2017)  

Gaming Wizard
    Praise Lord GabeN
    Game IDs
    Experience

As others have mentioned, Guerrilla Games is a well-respected studio. That said, the question could just be why they got their game right and why Bioware screwed theirs up so badly.

Short answer: Almost certainly poor middle management

Long answer: As a result of poor management, this title was probably development hell for the poor Bioware employees. For some reason it took them ages to get to grips with Frostbite. There was probably some SJW/LGBTQXYZ agenda, going by the character models and romance setup, which may have involved drama behind the scenes. Another major aspect is that this game is clearly in need of more development. I have to assume Bioware didn't want crazy expectations for Andromeda as a result of 6+ years of development, so they forced things to be wrapped up much too soon. But whatever the details are, it's just bad management. They didn't hire the right people, struggled where they shouldn't have, had godawful designers, the worst writers alive, amateur voice acting setup, wasted too much time etc.

Game IDs
    Experience

Of course the SJW / LGBTQXYZ cabal had a hand in how Mass Effect turned out, but have you not considered the impact the Jews might have had on their budget - might be the reason they had so little development time?

In all seriousness though, I would suspect EA as the primary culprit, forcing a marketing driven launch window onto Bioware as well as an engine they weren't familiar with that likely required reworking to support Mass Effect's systems.

From the reviews I've seen it smacks of a game they were just trying to get up and running, with little time to dedicate to performance capture, voice work, refinement of movement and animation or integration of new races and storylines that the writers had no doubt come up with.
    Last edited by KenMasters; March 21st, 2017 at 06:57 AM.

7. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (March 21st, 2017)  

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Regardless, I am finding the game fun.

9. Saying Thanks:

brianstephan (March 21st, 2017),  HookX (March 21st, 2017),  IwastheStig (March 22nd, 2017)  

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    Of course the SJW / LGBTQXYZ cabal had a hand in how Mass Effect turned out, but have you not considered the impact the Jews might have had on their budget - might be the reason they had so little development time?

In all seriousness though, I would suspect EA as the primary culprit, forcing a marketing driven launch window onto Bioware as well as an engine they weren't familiar with that likely required reworking to support Mass Effect's systems.

From the reviews I've seen it smacks of a game they were just trying to get up and running, with little time to dedicate to performance capture, voice work, refinement of movement and animation or integration of new races and storylines that the writers had no doubt come up with.
    Wait, what?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    Wait, what?
    Heh, read the post above mine for context.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    Wait, what?
    David Rockefeller died last night, it's no coincidence.

13. Saying Thanks:

ElectroMoe (March 21st, 2017),  KenMasters (March 21st, 2017),  MAVADO (March 21st, 2017),  Siphon (March 21st, 2017)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Syph1nza View Post
    Please change your signature to 'i simply have no ****ing clue'
    Now I'm dying to know what the original signature was that has since been so promptly removed.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    David Rockefeller died last night, it's no coincidence.
    It's all there if you know where to look - the only thing I wonder is where does the NAACP fit into all this?

16. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (March 21st, 2017)  

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast