Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314

Thread: The Ultimate Hoodie For Your Next Adventure!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by predatorx9 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks @MarioAna

Sure man I'd be happy to keep this thread going with updates as long you guys are interested

Right now sales have died down significantly. Word of mouth has been fantastic and everyone loves the hoodies, but it's not really converting to a lot of new orders. This is partly my fault as well since I simply don't have the time to further market it until release. I think the pricetag also plays a role, but we simply can't be manufacturing quality BC hoodies for cheaper. Since it's still a startup, where I have to do everything, except actual production, myself, a lot of areas will lag behind others.

Right now all my time and effort (and money) is going into launching the LITE version of the Blue Crane Hoodies, which will be priced at R499 and will have no long waiting times. After that I will immediately move on to start working on unique designs for Blue Crane T-Shirts as well. I really want to turn this into a brand that puts the focus on unique designs that are of immaculate quality. Also bought a new high quality 3D printing machine to really make the prints POP on the new garments.

Glad there's a lite version coming out. I assume the quality of the material will stay the same, just with less features?

Was there ever an idea to market your hoodie to places like Cape Union Mart? It seems like practical gear they may like. Cape Union Mart has held open days in the past for small businesses to pitch their ideas so maybe it may be worthwhile for you to inquire about it.

2. Saying Thanks:

predatorx9 (July 20th, 2017)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I am waiting impatiently for the LITE version! I wanted to get one, but I am one of those few people who dont need THAT many pockets - will it also still turn into a bag?
    Sweet! I think the lite version will work great for you then Yes you will be able to turn it into a bag, but it will work a little differently than the original... Should release end of next week, although it has to be said that I'm completely terrible with dates and time management altogether :P
    Quote Originally Posted by onelargeprawn View Post
    Glad there's a lite version coming out. I assume the quality of the material will stay the same, just with less features?

Was there ever an idea to market your hoodie to places like Cape Union Mart? It seems like practical gear they may like. Cape Union Mart has held open days in the past for small businesses to pitch their ideas so maybe it may be worthwhile for you to inquire about it.
    Of course, the quality of the fabric is always number one on the list and I refuse to ever use cheap fabric Only thing changing (improving) will be the prints.

Absolutely, I've put a ton of thought into pitching to big companies and/or investors, I've even thought about entering M-Net's Shark Tank, but that show seems to be dead. At the end of the day I just don't know where to start or who to contact about it, as I don't have any connections whatsoever. That Cape Union Mart event seems like it would have been perfect though. I'll try and get in contact with them and refer them to my Indiegogo campaign for now. Thanks for sharing

4. Saying Thanks:

MYST3RY-N1CKY (July 21st, 2017)  

Experience

Someone should make Cape Union Mart aware of the hoodie on Twitter 😉
    https://twitter.com/capeunionmart

6. Saying Thanks:

predatorx9 (July 24th, 2017)  

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by predatorx9 View Post
    Sweet! I think the lite version will work great for you then Yes you will be able to turn it into a bag, but it will work a little differently than the original... Should release end of next week, although it has to be said that I'm completely terrible with dates and time management altogether :P

Of course, the quality of the fabric is always number one on the list and I refuse to ever use cheap fabric Only thing changing (improving) will be the prints.

Absolutely, I've put a ton of thought into pitching to big companies and/or investors, I've even thought about entering M-Net's Shark Tank, but that show seems to be dead. At the end of the day I just don't know where to start or who to contact about it, as I don't have any connections whatsoever. That Cape Union Mart event seems like it would have been perfect though. I'll try and get in contact with them and refer them to my Indiegogo campaign for now. Thanks for sharing
    yay I will wait for it and order as soon as it goes live! I call dibs on the first one :P

8. Saying Thanks:

predatorx9 (July 24th, 2017)  

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314