Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Diablo III

  1. #11
    Very Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    greenside
    Posts
    1,106
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy667 View Post
    Thanks guys! I'll rather wait then.
    if you can get it at a good price then i think go for it especially that we still early in season 10. really loving the game again

  2. #12
    Member Iggy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
    Posts
    61
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blitz6623 View Post
    if you can get it at a good price then i think go for it especially that we still early in season 10. really loving the game again
    I just don't want to start over again, but I guess you create a new character each season. Hmmmm BT Games has it new for R350.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Alive
    Ninja_Badger_RSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cape Town, Bellville
    Posts
    788
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Reading this makes me want to play it again as well. Played this maybe two years ago (right after the first expansion) - sounds like a lot has changed and been added to the game?

  4. Saying Thanks:

    McFancypants (April 21st, 2017)  

  5. #14
    Very Senior Member
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    McFancypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,133
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Badger_RSA View Post
    Reading this makes me want to play it again as well. Played this maybe two years ago (right after the first expansion) - sounds like a lot has changed and been added to the game?
    I'm in the same boat as you. Last played a few month after UEE came to console, and with all the updates and seasons being added, I've a definite itch to get back into this game.

  6. Saying Thanks:

    Ninja_Badger_RSA (April 21st, 2017)  

  7. #15
    Senior Member
    Alive
    Ninja_Badger_RSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cape Town, Bellville
    Posts
    788
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McFancypants View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Last played a few month after UEE came to console, and with all the updates and seasons being added, I've a definite itch to get back into this game.
    If I do play it again, I want to try get a friend over, grab a six pack, cellphones on silent and then have an all nighter

  8. #16
    Gaming Wizard
    Consokes - Its a real word
    Syph1nza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape town
    Posts
    16,407
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Badger_RSA View Post
    If I do play it again, I want to try get a friend over, grab a six pack, cellphones on silent and then have an all nighter
    Only way to play the game

  9. #17
    Very Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    greenside
    Posts
    1,106
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy667 View Post
    I just don't want to start over again, but I guess you create a new character each season. Hmmmm BT Games has it new for R350.
    if starting a character is a issue i don't mind boosting you i took my brother to lvl 70 in a about 4 hours on t6 then you can just get your set items for the season and take it from there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •