Thread: LG 49UH603V Or The Hisense 49K300UW

Experience

Default LG 49UH603V Or The Hisense 49K300UW

hi guys i bought a 49K300UW couple day ago but want to return it and get the LG 49UH603V, can anyone provide any feedback if this is a good idea

Banned
    Experience

I have the 603 in the room. Very happy with it

Very Senior Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatebas View Post
    hi guys i bought a 49K300UW couple day ago but want to return it and get the LG 49UH603V, can anyone provide any feedback if this is a good idea
    Any particular reason you want to do this swop? Do you have to pay in extra for the LG?

The Hisense has a warranty that is twice as long, one extra HDMI port but getting the HDR update requires a little work while the LG has the superior OS and build quality.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Any particular reason you want to do this swop? Do you have to pay in extra for the LG?

The Hisense has a warranty that is twice as long, one extra HDMI port but getting the HDR update requires a little work while the LG has the superior OS and build quality.
    ya the lg is a little bit more but i don't mind, my major concern is weather the Hisense support HDCP 2.2 according to Hisense reply to me this Tv was never tested for HDCP 2.2 thats my only concern because tv is great and i dont mind updating the software