Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Best LTE Deal?

Experience

Hi guys I need your advice please.
    I'm looking to get this lte smartbroadband deal from Telkom Dsl now I don't have lte coverage from them but I do have 3G coverage they say it will work just fine. Won't be as fast as lte and I'm okay with that. Now check the coverage map and please tell me if you guys think I'll get good signal.

Game IDs
    Experience

ice, before we took the LTE deal from telkom about 2 years ago ( that ended in disaster because they took one of their towers down and I had terrible signal and we had to fight them to cancel the contract ) A representative came out to our house and tested the LTE-A first, which had good signal of about 20mbps down and we also weren't in their " LTE " zone on the map.

There are also two types you can get, LTE and LTE-A. The better one of the two is definitely LTE-A as it is more stable and faster with a few more benefits.

Hope this helps, just be wary of Telkoms LTE contracts, all I'm saying.

Addicted Member
    I feel neither joy nor remorse amidst such death
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by icebreaker202 View Post
    Hi guys I need your advice please.
    I'm looking to get this lte smartbroadband deal from Telkom Dsl now I don't have lte coverage from them but I do have 3G coverage they say it will work just fine. Won't be as fast as lte and I'm okay with that. Now check the coverage map and please tell me if you guys think I'll get good signal.
    Just double check but their LTE deals is locked to LTE only, there's no 3G fall-over IIRC.

I'm on the LTE 50+50 & within their LTE coverage spot but my connection is dodgy at times.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567