Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Left Joy Con disconnect

Experience

So here is my final follow up.

I got contacted and told to take the left joy-con from the switch that I got sent. Problem is that it is also one of the launch models as it exibits the same issue as my joycon that I sent it.

Bottom line, I'll have to either get another pair down the line or never use those for multiplayer. I have the neon yellow ones and I have a pro controller. But knowing that your original ones doesn't work is a pain.
    LG OLED 55E6V|z5500
    Xbone - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    So here is my final follow up.

I got contacted and told to take the left joy-con from the switch that I got sent. Problem is that it is also one of the launch models as it exibits the same issue as my joycon that I sent it.

Bottom line, I'll have to either get another pair down the line or never use those for multiplayer. I have the neon yellow ones and I have a pro controller. But knowing that your original ones doesn't work is a pain.
    well you can fix it yourself. the fix is easy enough. its just a pain getting the right screw driver.

i know core has always been quite hopeless but im still suprised at how badly they managed to stuff up what should have been a routine repair. if it was me id drive straight to the headoffice and cause a scene.
    Hidden Content
    3DS FC: 3540-3252-9008

Experience

I thought some people already got theirs repaired by Core instead of just replaced by the retailer?

Experience

My friend received his switch as a gift (no POP), has the left joycon issue... wants to DIY it but cant seem to find the right screw driver. Does anyone know where we can buy one?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by harties View Post
    My friend received his switch as a gift (no POP), has the left joycon issue... wants to DIY it but cant seem to find the right screw driver. Does anyone know where we can buy one?
    I got one from xmods. I bought this one: http://www.xmods.co.za/tools-/1321-t...do-wii-ds.html
    but I see its out of stock. Try this one: http://www.xmods.co.za/tools-/2603-t...ontroller.html
    Switch FC: SW-2909-0972-7485
    Follow me on instagram for some cool gaming/tech related content! @mostlyradthings

6. Saying Thanks:

harties (October 27th, 2017)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234