Thread: WoW as a Local eSport - Interest Survey 2.0

Game IDs
    Experience

Default WoW as a Local eSport - Interest Survey 2.0

I would like to find out from the local WoWers if there is any interest in South African WoW (Arena or even the new format of Mythic+ races) tournaments.
    Here is a survey that I would like to have as many people as possible complete so that we can see if there is or isn't interest in WoW as a local eSport.
    Please take a look - it will only take a few minutes of your time to complete.
    Feel free to spread the survey between any South African communities you may be a part of (if you are in a South African guild or know people that play but aren't on the group). The more responses we get, the further we can push it!
    https://goo.gl/forms/rQMmUTxEzB15i5YW2
    Thank you!

PS: I know this is a double thread - but I have not received enough responses to take this further. This is my last attempt to see if there is interest.
    “Because finding the differences upon which we can hang hatred is much easier than discovering the common ground that can unite.”
    - Vol'jin of the Darkspear

Experience

Great idea! But WoW is a very difficult game to make big with regards to competitive eSports. Most people who play wow are casual players who explore and quest. With a hand full that focus mainly on Arena and Raids. But if this does happen, I would love to be a part of it!

Completed the survey and looking forward to seeing what happens.
    I have however not seen you post on MyBB, MyG or carb though?