Thread: Fifa 17 platinum assistance

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Fifa 17 platinum assistance

Good day,

I am hoping someone here has a lot of FUT coins or Fifa points and is willing to help me out to get my final trophy for the Platinum!
    Need to win 4 online draft games in a row. I am currently on a two game streak so need two more games to win. Problem is that I cannot find anymore games due to most people not playing much FUT anymore and focusing on Fifa 18

If we could start searching at the same times I am certain we would be able to pick each other up and we can mess around and let me win

Alternatively, we can look at some agreement if needed for your assistance.

I do have quite a few mates who play Fifa but not many of them play FUT or have enough coins. Next step would be for them to buy Fifa points to use for the draft but would like to avoid that

Thanks, Neil

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

anyone here able to help a brother out?

Experience

I hate games that make you do online crap for trophies. How bout you rather focus on making online fun and that will be incentive to play online.

Good luck with your plat.

4. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (September 20th, 2017)  

Very Senior Member
    i don't have birthdays. i level up
    Experience

have you tried looking on the trophy websites like playstationtrophies.org? plenty of people going for fifa17 trophies there.
    or create a session on psnprofiles.com.

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainE View Post
    I hate games that make you do online crap for trophies. How bout you rather focus on making online fun and that will be incentive to play online.

Good luck with your plat.
    Trust me they are all fun. This one is just tough though. I won my second match the other night. So I have two more to go but if I lose I start again

I only play online Fifa. Career mode is boring :P

Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    have you tried looking on the trophy websites like playstationtrophies.org? plenty of people going for fifa17 trophies there.
    or create a session on psnprofiles.com.
    Thanks Wesh, I did actually try this the other day and got one guy but could not find each other's games. He was in Hong Kong. I have mates that are going to let me win the online draft this week hopefully to get my last trophy

7. Saying Thanks:

wesh (September 20th, 2017)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    Trust me they are all fun. This one is just tough though. I won my second match the other night. So I have two more to go but if I lose I start again

I only play online Fifa. Career mode is boring

Thanks Wesh, I did actually try this the other day and got one guy but could not find each other's games. He was in Hong Kong. I have mates that are going to let me win the online draft this week hopefully to get my last trophy
    Abit late to the party here, on psn profiles if you go into the game it shows who played it recently can just see who is on that list and use psn/forum to get hold of people to help

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by el shubi View Post
    Abit late to the party here, on psn profiles if you go into the game it shows who played it recently can just see who is on that list and use psn/forum to get hold of people to help
    Thanks bud. I won all 3 last weekend. Last game to het the trophy I choked and lost 2:1 after extra time.

Fifa 17 has found a new home

10. Saying Thanks:

JoE (October 12th, 2017)