Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PS Vita 3G & WiFi (2x games / 3 x memory cards / extras)

  1. #1
    Very Senior Member shibobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Posts
    1,654
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default PS Vita 3G & WiFi (2x games / 3 x memory cards / extras)

    PS Vita 3G & WiFi (excellent condition, includes original packaging)
    PS Vita Starter Pack
    Orb Case
    3 x 4GB memory cards
    Uncharted Golden Abyss
    Virtua Tennis 4

    Cape Town / Bellville / Stellenbosch

    R1500

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    419
    Experience

    Default

    Hi is this still available? is it the slim?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Row Row...

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
    Posts
    180
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hi is this still available? is it the slim?
    Not the Slim, the Slim is WiFi only

  4. #4
    Addicted Member AfricanTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,555
    Experience

    Default PS Vita 3G & WiFi (2x games / 3 x memory cards / extras)

    Quote Originally Posted by shibobo View Post
    PS Vita 3G & WiFi (excellent condition, includes original packaging)
    PS Vita Starter Pack
    Orb Case
    3 x 4GB memory cards
    Uncharted Golden Abyss
    Virtua Tennis 4

    Cape Town / Bellville / Stellenbosch

    R1500
    If this is still available I'll take it.

    Cape Town based so shipping no issue

  5. #5
    Very Senior Member shibobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Posts
    1,654
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanTech View Post
    If this is still available I'll take it.

    Cape Town based so shipping no issue
    Hi, it's still available yes. Apologies for not replying sooner, I was on a farm in the middle of nowhere the last few weeks.

  6. #6
    Addicted Member AfricanTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,555
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shibobo View Post
    Hi, it's still available yes. Apologies for not replying sooner, I was on a farm in the middle of nowhere the last few weeks.
    Heh, me too. Can touch base in next week to make arrangements.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •