Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discord and Teamspeak 3

Addicted Member
    I am the PUBG King...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by *MaRk* View Post
    Thanks Bro... But the server is not for me or a clan its actually SA Gamers Discord and Teamspeak 3 server I am talking about
    I know. I just posted our link to let ppl know that they are more than welcome to join our channel too
    The storm follows in my wake

2. Saying Thanks:

*MaRk* (November 13th, 2017)  

What's on your mind, person reading this?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    I know. I just posted our link to let ppl know that they are more than welcome to join our channel too
    Cool no worries mate

You guys look like a solid clan

Very Senior Member
    Powered by Awesome
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer09 View Post
    Join our clan discord channel instead lol. We are over 100 guys on the channel (constantly around 20+ ppl online) and the guys/girls are playing all sorts of games. Come say hi

Also last thing, if anyone asks, just say you were invited since this is actually a clan channel, but like I said, there is a bunch of random players on the channel. Come join and get to know the guys, maybe you can become a ROT too

We have 33 gaming voice channels...

https://discord.gg/kKaqPYF

Attachment 89226
    Will definitely be checking this out

Very Senior Member
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    Game IDs
    Experience

@Mark

It looks good, empty but good

I tend to be on my clan server or the mygaming one depending on what I am playing the day

6. Saying Thanks:

*MaRk* (November 14th, 2017)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by *MaRk* View Post
    Sup ladies and gents,

Discord

I just found out a few days ago that SA Gamer has a discord up and running. It looked a bit dull and dead so I managed to speak to one of the MODs so I can dolly it up a bit

I managed to make a few voice channels and also some text channels. But if you guys want more voice game channels or text channels let me know in the #suggestions tab on discord.

I want it to be a fun place but also controlled so if you guys have more Ideas let me know here or on discord in the #suggestions tab.

Here is the link to the discord server for those who do not have it yet: https://discord.gg/YAPJss

Teamspeak 3

Now in regards to a TeamSpeak 3 server. There is a lot of people not using discord because it does not yet have SA servers so you avg on about 300+ ping and get a bit of a delay. So I thouhgt of setting up a 32 man server... The 32 user server is free but you have to host it yourself as far as I can recall. I would personally pay for a bigget teamspeak user slot but unfortuanily I dont have work and can not pay for it.

I have some rad ideas for the Teamspeak 3 server as I have been using it for 5 years and know how to set them up like discord. There is a lot of things I can do on discord but the main thing that stands out for me is this. I thought of making a channel for the guys that buy and sell things on the market place, I know you get some very sketcy people and i think it will also help the buyer and seller to discuss things by themselves instead of people interupting on the sale... You can record the conversations and request the IP's of buyer and seller. NOTE these IP's will not just be given away, I will request a link to the tread and PM buyer and seller a pass phrase on SA Gamer to make sure I dont just give out these IP's to anyone.

The above is just an idea I would like more input on the above matter if it will actually be useful in a trade or sale. But yea just like discord if you guys have more ideas in regards to teamspeak or you guys want to know something pop a comment I will try my best to give you guys a answer.

Also if all MODS and ADMINS can have a read and let me know if I can go ahead with the Teamspeak 3 server that would be great. As I don't just want to make something that I dont have permission to.
    It seems the invite link have expired. Could you post it again?
    Hidden Content

I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12