Thread: Controller drift issue

Experience

Default Controller drift issue

Hi guys

One of my controllers has started drifting forward all the time. I'm not touching the stick but the character keeps moving forward. Happens on all games with the one controller specifically. YouTube videos say that you need to open the controller to fix.

Anypne has a solution where I can resolve this without needing to open the controller

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by eboo View Post
    Hi guys

One of my controllers has started drifting forward all the time. I'm not touching the stick but the character keeps moving forward. Happens on all games with the one controller specifically. YouTube videos say that you need to open the controller to fix.

Anypne has a solution where I can resolve this without needing to open the controller
    You could try using dust-off in the spaces around the stick. Or maybe try resetting it by holding down the little button on the back, using a pin.

That's all I got.

Experience

I have a similar issue with my right analog stick so let me know if you have any luck fixing it.

I had moderate success by letting a small amount of alcohol cleanser seep down inside the controller by the problematic analog stick (I saw this fix on a Youtube video and lots of people said it fixed their problem).

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

I have the same problem, i just use that controller for media player now, really sucks man- lemme know if you guys come right!
    Hidden Content

[SIZE]If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you've never lived and scars never healed...In the darkness light will take you to the other side, find me waiting, you will see if you just close your eyes..."[/SIZE]

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just open it. Takes a number 8 security.

6. Saying Thanks:

Tatty (November 27th, 2017)