Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sound problems

Experience

Default Sound problems

Is anyone else experiencing sound problems? About 3/10 times when you load a saved game or have to restart the sound is gone. Then you have to exit the game and re-enter for the sound to work again.
    Platinums
    Uncharted 1, 2 & Golden Abyss | C&C : Red Alert 3 | inFamous | Fritz Chess | Battle vs Chess | Godfather II | Eat Lead | Ashes Cricket 2009 | COD Modern Warfare 2 | Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, Liberation (Vita) | The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned | Borderlands | Saboteur | Red Dead Redemption | Eyepet, Eyepet & Friends | Phineas and Ferb : Across the 2nd Dimension | Brave | LEGO - Pirates of the Caribbean | Puss in Boots | Toy Story 3 | Sly Cooper HD 1 | Rio | Virtues Last Reward (Vita) | Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Giants & Swap Force | LEGO - Lord of the Rings (Vita) | The Smurfs 2 | Megamind | Farming Simulator (Vita) | New Little King's Story (Vita) | Disney Infinity | Jak 1 (Vita)

Is in stealth mode
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Visi_Ace View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing sound problems? About 3/10 times when you load a saved game or have to restart the sound is gone. Then you have to exit the game and re-enter for the sound to work again.
    Yes, and it's annoying as hell...

I think it occurs when the in-game small video or an automated sequence was in progress and you save a game, then when gameplay resumes , there is no sound.

I also tend to go out completely, but sometimes it corrects itself when you do a normal load. This happend when I decided to continue playing without sound...you get to a point where you just don't want to re-load anymore

...We need a patch to fix this...

Experience

The sound problem seems to be well documented. Here is a link to the official RA3 website. I hope we get a fix.
    Platinums
    Uncharted 1, 2 & Golden Abyss | C&C : Red Alert 3 | inFamous | Fritz Chess | Battle vs Chess | Godfather II | Eat Lead | Ashes Cricket 2009 | COD Modern Warfare 2 | Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, Liberation (Vita) | The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned | Borderlands | Saboteur | Red Dead Redemption | Eyepet, Eyepet & Friends | Phineas and Ferb : Across the 2nd Dimension | Brave | LEGO - Pirates of the Caribbean | Puss in Boots | Toy Story 3 | Sly Cooper HD 1 | Rio | Virtues Last Reward (Vita) | Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Giants & Swap Force | LEGO - Lord of the Rings (Vita) | The Smurfs 2 | Megamind | Farming Simulator (Vita) | New Little King's Story (Vita) | Disney Infinity | Jak 1 (Vita)

Gaming Wizard
    2 More weeks for Greatness!!
    Experience

ha? I never experienced this......

Super Moderator
    Most helpful intimidating forum legend
    Overworked and Underpaid.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Yeah. I had the sound issue as well during co-op play. I am sure a patch will fix it in due time.
    Hidden Content

My Flickr Page -> Hidden Content
    My 500px Page ->
    Hidden Content
    My Playfire Page ->Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Ok I don't know if I did'nt notice it or just plain don't take note of it...but when you say sound, do you mean FX, music or both

Also can someone explain what exactly are the sound issues so that I can test this tonight...?

Super Moderator
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    Ok I don't know if I did'nt notice it or just plain don't take note of it...but when you say sound, do you mean FX, music or both

Also can someone explain what exactly are the sound issues so that I can test this tonight...?
    No sound at all. Not a peep. Until you exit the game and re-launch it. Only had it once though.
    Hidden Content

My 500px Page ->
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiM View Post
    No sound at all. Not a peep. Until you exit the game and re-launch it. Only had it once though.
    hmmm did not happen to me...Guess my game is special

I am using a normal CRT TV...no surround sound, etc...just a normal big screen LG TV...sometimes I use the Goldstar...

Old school is cool

but then again if many are complaining, then it's not from our side...there will probably be a patch...
    Last edited by $Richie Rick$; May 1st, 2009 at 01:51 PM.

Super Moderator
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    hmmm did not happen to me...Guess my game is special

I am using a normal CTR TV...no surround sound, etc...just a normal big screen LG TV...sometimes I use the Goldstar...

Old school is cool

but then again if many are complaining, then it's not from our side...there will probably be a patch...
    It's very possible the sound drop only occurs on HDMI/Optical and not on the Stereo RCA Analogue Jack.
    Hidden Content

My 500px Page ->
    Hidden Content

10. Saying Thanks:

$Richie Rick$ (May 1st, 2009)  

Experience

The problem seems to be with the 5.1 surround sound. Using stereo seems to work with no problems.
    Platinums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast