Thread: Wanted - Weapons of Fate

Experience

Default Wanted - Weapons of Fate

Wanted , Weapons of Fate review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted – Weapons of fate review

I originally got the game because I saw the previews and liked the whole idea of curving bullets like they do in the movie just to have something different to play and was not disappointed. Even though I was not a huge fan of the movie I liked the game. Ill split the games into categories and how I rate it

Story – Well you play as Wesley the unlikely assassin from the movie and sometimes as his father. The story is not bad it actually follows on from the movie as well and your character has some really funny one liners that he uses throughout the game. The only thing that I think is pretty dumb is the whole idea of the Loom of fate that tells them who to kill etc , mainly a game about revenge and has a lot of strong language, would not recommend for kids as he says things pretty explicitly . Rating 6/10

Gameplay – gameplay follows a run and cover approach so you move around shoot, hide cover shoot from there again move on, Controls are really easy to get the hang of and gameplay flows smoothly. You can use adrenalin mode so move really quickly ( bullet time) and curve bullets which sometimes rewards you with a bullet camera that follows the bullet till you see it hit your target ,as well as being able to use close melee attacks with your knife. I wouldn’t say it’s a hard game and most regular gamers would finish it on assassin mode which is the middle setting, Total time about 6-8Hrs , It can at times get frustrating because Wesley gets into cover mode and then he is looking forward when someone runs up next to him and you now need to disengage from that mode before you can kill him but overall I would say it does what a game is supposed to do and entertains you
    Rating 7/10

Graphics and sound

Graphics are pretty decent, camera angles are not to bad and overall textures are pretty good , It wont win awards but it does not disappoint, The sound was the only thing that I really didn’t like for the most part the background music and sounds are good but the loop is too short , so it starts, plays for a while then loops so you hear the same things over and over , If you pause the game the menu background music will drive you insane as it plays for about 10 seconds and loops. Graphics – 7/0 Sound 5/10

Overall a decent game to play that has its moments but worth a look at

Gaming Wizard
    Insomnia
    Experience

Nice review, this is a very good game, shows that movie based games are only going to get better!

Experience

thanks , i also think that they are going to get better as more are released

Experience

I want-it..
    -Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from having the deadening effect of habit.-
    Hidden Content