Thread: How to buy data bundles on your phone?

Gaming Wizard
    I bid thee adieu
    Experience

Question How to buy data bundles on your phone?

Hi there

I need to buy a data bundle for my cellphone, I am an MTN subscriber.

How do I go about doing this?
    Is there a number I call?
    Is there maybe a way to buy one using my pre-paid airtime?
    "My belief is best, check how cool these eggs are, it proves my belief is awesome" ~ Azure Wrath

Hidden Content Originally Posted by larch Hidden Content
    Yes because only Satanists use razors and knifes, the other killers uses spoons and forks :P And last time I checked candles comes in all kinds of colours not just white, but being the racist you are you assume a black candle must be a satanistic candle. Next you will be telling me white candles are the only true candles. Also "allegedly" does not equal the truth, kids do tend to talk a lot of ****.

Experience

i know with vanakom its *111# then u just follow the prompts, otherwise you can just call mtn customer care.

You didnt have to start a thread for this, j mors net!

Gaming Wizard
    I bid thee adieu
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by STERLING VOID View Post
    i know with vanakom its *111# then u just follow the prompts, otherwise you can just call mtn customer care.

You didnt have to start a thread for this, j mors net!
    I have bundle on my VCom, I need MTN bundle now.

Almal begin threads vir alles, en ek kry nooit genoeg inligting in die community thread nie
    "My belief is best, check how cool these eggs are, it proves my belief is awesome" ~ Azure Wrath

Yes because only Satanists use razors and knifes, the other killers uses spoons and forks :P And last time I checked candles comes in all kinds of colours not just white, but being the racist you are you assume a black candle must be a satanistic candle. Next you will be telling me white candles are the only true candles. Also "allegedly" does not equal the truth, kids do tend to talk a lot of ****.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by riezo View Post
    I have bundle on my VCom, I need MTN bundle now.

Almal begin threads vir alles, en ek kry nooit genoeg inligting in die community thread nie
    lol, just call the mtn customer line and find out toe, thats what id do...i know this koese can stoepa wit lyn but its nca, u must stoepa them back ovoe

Gaming Wizard
    I bid thee adieu
    Experience

lol, just call the mtn customer line and find out toe, thats what id do...i know this koese can stoepa wit lyn but its nca, u must stoepa them back ovoe
    Dey did den belieg me now. Just dial 555 and press 3 immediately. and that was to load airtime.

Experience

chec the www.mtn.co.za

Gaming Wizard
    I bid thee adieu
    Experience

chec the www.mtn.co.za
    On there now, there is no phone number listed.

It gives prices and everything, but not how to do it.

Its Riezo is difficult day today

Experience

4kofven