Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: White Knight Chronicles 2

Experience

But aren't you too deep into WKC2 to go back to WKC1?
    For me I actually never got too deep into WKC1 so my GR and items were pretty low, hence i used the resident quests and bounties to jump up to GR 16, and from there it was OGIT (which is a swear word to some people) grinding.

At the moment am almost at GR20, but from what I have seen, it only gets worse. The higher in GR you go, the more difficult it becomes. I was questing with GR24 guys and doing Azure Dragon and they were having trouble with the Spiders of a GR19 quest.

Anyways, once I get to GR20 I will probably switch to playing more casual. This game quickly takes over one's life if they are not careful.

Never tried the binding method using a different save. Thanks for the tip.

Very Senior Member
    False!!! ............ It's black bear.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Yea i might be too far in wkc2,
    Bounty's done and 1 more errand to complete ( Damn Flemron!!!)

But for example the errands didn't pose any issue as i had every item needed so no farming was necessary,
    Ill start wkc2 again at gr15 and with the errands and bounty's I can jump to GR17 which is one less gr than were i'm currently at.
    Its just an idea that if i can max out more items from wkc1 and transfer over i can use those for bindings, I played a alot... i mean alot of wkc1 and my item count is kinda ridiculous,
    but it may help just getting the bindings trophy and then in the same respect the guilda spending trophy.

I had mentioned before that raising your GR is always a decision of weather your gonna casually play quests and rank up at a slow pace or you can race for GR with OGIT,
    Kinda sucks that the majority of players are racing for GR and the higher GR guys are focused on Vellengard.

Nice Mavrik, GR20!!
    I can tell you im far more interested in playing the game casually and ill join you no doubt,
    Playing all the quests helps collect more items and consumables that is all helpful in the long run instead of running OGIT over and over

In wkc1 from GR10 it was pretty much the same, even gr12's struggle to complete certain quests,
    I, myself will say that only until i was Gr15 with Gr15 equipment was the idea of soloing quests acceptable so it appears that until gr26-30 most quests will require very good team work.

So far its myself two other SA guys running WKC1, this weekend we'll be running wkc all weekend and the idea is it help them but that's what i'm using in order to collect items and gain some more guilda,
    These guys are determined in platinum-ing WKC so it may help me out in wkc2 but my my heart is telling me that in order to really progress in wkc2 is to raise your GR and work from there.
    Last edited by Pos7box; July 20th, 2011 at 08:40 AM.

The RPG snob
    Experience

I am taking it easy or else I will hate this game. To be honest, OGiT is soul destroying! I loathe doing it, but I want to drop LS like a bad habit!

I hear there is some content coming that includes story content for the Player Character, plus consumables you can purchase for faster XP, GR and such. It also includes new quests and balances to the classes. But hell if I know when it will hit the English version.

US have yet to have their release so I hope with an influx of more players that there will be more going on.

Experience

Hey guys, I've been out of the country for a few weeks so haven't been able to play at all. And my brother doesn't want to play for me, even to grind OGIT 3.

Well I'm coming back on Tuesday and will try and log in and see what's new. I'm sure people are now GR30 with god like Knights and uber weapons.

@threekg did you finish your WKC 1 sessions?

The RPG snob
    Experience

Sadly, I am waiting on some kind of major update. Got so sick of OGiT. But I know I will get back to this game at some point, but atm I am so overloading with other games that this is low on my list.

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Hey Mavrik, I got him to GR8 and through most of the bronze and silver trophies but we haven't played in months, the 1000 + odd hours start to get long in the tooth for me

But yea, I wanna get back into wkc2 and maybe find that addiction again but I currently playing games I've had on the back burner for almost too long. If I see any of you guys jammin ill join in.. Seems sad though to know that for the next couple dozen hours ill be grinding GR but hey in the long run will be worth it.

The RPG snob
    Experience

Oh, just and update.

I have not personally confirmed this, but it seems you can now buy items to increase GR, EXP, Item drop as well as skill and redo's, new hair, colours for Knights. And from what I read they are well priced.

Experience

Hey guys, I was out the country for about a couple of months lol. Got back last week and am into the game.

I have already bought the items from the store. They go for about R10 - R20.
    Also got some colours for my Knight.

So far farming to get my Knight geared up. But people online are inconsistent.
    @threekg if you want to quest anytime you will find me online. Im officially addicted again.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MavrikRyuu View Post
    So far farming to get my Knight geared up. But people online are inconsistent.
    @threekg if you want to quest anytime you will find me online. Im officially addicted again.
    If you need help give me a call, I try to be online and help out if I can.

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

@Mavrik

Dude, i see you online loving the WKCII

I might just jump back into it sooner than later.. like tonight

I'm really just gonna try focus on GR at this point and S ranking some quests.

If i catch you online tonight im gonna ask for some help .

What GR/lvl you at? .... you must be quite the machine at this point?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast