Thread: Crash Commando Revival DLC

Experience

Default Crash Commando Revival DLC

Anyone wanna help boost the "new" DLC ?

NEED about 5 people or less.

Really wanna get my 100% back

DLC: Heist Map PackCost: $2.99 Trophies: 10

BIG BLUNT OBJECTKill 100 human opponents by running over them using a vehicle. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    PLASTIC PUNISHDestroy 50 vehicles detonating an attached C4 explosive. The vehicle has to be occupied by an enemy to be counted! You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    MR SWEEPERDestroy 20 enemy mines in the same round using the CAB primary weapon. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    TANK SPANKERDestroy 20 tanks while driving a rail buggy. The tank has to be occupied by an enemy to be counted! You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    MASTER SPINNERDestroy 3 vehicles using the death spin without dying. Stay alive for 3 seconds after a successful vehicle kill for it to count. The vehicle also has to be occupied by an enemy!...
    SHOOT'EM UPScore a multikill combo (X4) while using the stationary gun. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    MULTIKILL MADNESSScore a multikill combo (X4) against human players using the explosives, the primary weapon and the death spin in the same combo! You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.

DONE - UNSUNG HERORestore a total of 3000 health points by using the CAB on hurt team mates. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    DONE - ROBBERKill a total of 50 opponents while they are carrying cash in the Heist game mode. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.
    DONE - BREAD WINNERDeposit a total of 20 bags of cash in the safe in the Heist game mode. You need the Heist Map Pack to unlock it.

VERY EASY THESE..
    Last edited by felixbf; August 19th, 2010 at 01:12 PM.
    StarKiller

Addicted Member
    Too much awesomeness inbound!!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

I was actually thinking about getting back into Crash Commando....how much does all the DLC cost though?

Experience

About R35 Last time i checked.
    StarKiller

Experience

Question Now on special

Hi Guys - I see this is on Special now. Thinking of getting it, looks cool.

Anybody still active in SA playing this? No use getting it if there is nobody to play against/with
    John 3:16 (New English Translation): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
    Ezekiel 33:11 (The Message): "Tell them, 'As sure as I am the living God, I take no pleasure from the death of the wicked. I want the wicked to change their ways and live'. Turn your life around! Reverse your evil ways!"
    Hidden Content

Experience

still people online...but they are all veterans ;0(

got owned so much i lost count
    StarKiller

Experience

i got it last night, im keen to play. il add you balrog_za. R65 for a the game and the pack is good value for money.

Addicted Member
    Too much awesomeness inbound!!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'll buy the DLC this weekend .

Experience

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyboi View Post
    i got it last night, im keen to play. il add you balrog_za. R65 for a the game and the pack is good value for money.
    Cool, thanks Lindseyboi. Will get it tonight or tomorrow night.

@felixbf - I guess we all have to start somewhere, hey! maybe you me, and Lindseyboi must get together and get up to speed on it before taking on the vets :-)
    John 3:16 (New English Translation): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
    Ezekiel 33:11 (The Message): "Tell them, 'As sure as I am the living God, I take no pleasure from the death of the wicked. I want the wicked to change their ways and live'. Turn your life around! Reverse your evil ways!"
    Hidden Content

Experience

The vets are crap good....thing is..you have to play this game daily in order to stand a chance .....
    StarKiller

Experience

the international lag isnt as bad as i had thought, i was playing a guy in sweden and the game flowed normally. i was pinging 400+- but it was okay and im on 384 con. I would like a good ol deathmatch , alota people shooting the shnot outa each other. reminds me of quake.