Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st There was Red Dead Revolver then Red Dead Redemption

Addicted Member
    Back from a long hiatus
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by A2712 View Post
    yes... lol but ya i know my eng suck its just my eng typing that isnt good but i speek eng relly good
    Hmm.. just a heads up. Many on this forum strive to communicate properly so they can be understood, and in turn will read what others have to say if they do the same.

While its understandable that English spelling isn't your strong point, just take note that you might got a harsh remark or 3 during your stay here if you dont make an effort to spell better. Now by no means am I telling you that you're going to have an unpleasant experience on this forum, nor am I saying that you must just go learn English, please dont get me wrong. Just be prepared for it and dont take it personal.

You must realise that on a forum where we have only words to express ourselves, a lot of what you say will determine whether your posts is worth the read or not, as the opposite result of your posts not being taken seriously might bring about the opinion that poeple here are nasty or unwelcoming, where its not the case

Game IDs
    Experience

Mmmmm, maybe I should start speaking pig latin!! :P

Just kidding hehe.

Eesay ouyay aterlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12