Game IDs
    Experience

lol so much salt
    Hidden Content

3DS FC: 1891 - 1211 - 6630

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaXBL View Post

lol so much salt
    i wouldnt say he was salty about this. he just new he didnt stand a chance, i would have done the same thing!

Oupa
    What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Was having issues with the "marlin pie corner tac swag" combo, mostly due to the fact that i have the execution of a spastic kid tryna open a packet of chips!! soooooooooooo i decided to copy chris g's version haha "mini swag"?

6. Saying Thanks:

RagnaXBL (June 23rd, 2012)  

Game IDs
    Experience

This is a new Ryu combo I have been working on in preparation for the tournament, simple combo built to maximize damage and to get Wesker into the game safely and with his glasses off for the increased damage and speed output. Once Wesker is in I can start doing the mixups and resets with the team assists.

Can be done anywhere on screen. Wanted to style a bit with Ryu and never seen anyone use his wallbounce fireball in a combo. Was surprised it worked as I usually do a cr.H or H Donkey Kick, but this adds around 50-60k damage depending on what move is used. This seems to be the move to use to get the maximum damage output.

The combo also builds enough meter from the start of a round to safely DHC into Wesker, so all in all over 900K damage for 2 bars. There are some other variations to this that I will leave for later:

PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

8. Saying Thanks:

Jaguguarang (July 13th, 2012),  mantis za (July 12th, 2012)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Kubota Escape (sadly wasn't shown during evo):

Also weird damage here for deadpool (potential for a new damage scaling glitch):

Also Justin Wong ha(s/d) some new wolverine tech, rumor was, that it was this:

But apparently it could be something else.

This game is gonna be soo broken by the end of the year, as the TAC infinites will not be patched.

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Tried kabuto escape with the whole cast of characters supers and the only chars you can really punish are the characters with animations after supers, such as vergil after maximum vergil. Plus the fact that you have to have a dead char to snap into makes it really impractical, the only time i can see someone using this is when your opponent is tryna chip you out, as for the infinites, most good players have 700 to 800 damage on there bnb's so if you can land an infinite for the swag then hats off

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Nice dude, but imo id just go akuma instead of ryu aka "ordinary guy" does more damage and has an easier time getting in with teleport mixups, etc. Tried ryu a few times and its just super hard to get the hit, you need a really good assist to back him up

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Nice dude, but imo id just go akuma instead of ryu aka "ordinary guy" does more damage and has an easier time getting in with teleport mixups, etc. Tried ryu a few times and its just super hard to get the hit, you need a really good assist to back him up
    Lol nah to be honest Akuma has no redeeming factors over Ryu except that he has his own OTG and his tatsu eats projectiles and since I run Wesker the otg thing doesn't really matter for me. I'm probably one of the few that think Ryu is an all round better character than Akuma. I also think he is by far my best character and a risk to anyone I play, most likely because I have been playing him since the release of MvC3. Which gives me an advantage, akuma can be killed in 1 combo Ryu can't, so either the opponent will take a big risk trying to pull off a big combo and wasting their meter or xfactoring in the early start of the match to get him out.

So for me dropping Ryu isn't an option, he has too many redeeming qualities
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

14. Saying Thanks:

Jaguguarang (July 13th, 2012)  

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 21819202122232425 LastLast