Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Socom 4 Player and clan list

Experience

forget your own clan mate

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by legento View Post
    forget your own clan mate
    never ha ha just wanted to make sure you guys were getting it it.. i posted in our clan sub forum ha ha.... its a pity psn is down....

3. Saying Thanks:

legento (April 22nd, 2011)  

Very Senior Member archondiluvian's Avatar
    Experience

Death or Glory [DoG]

archondiluvian
    Tjokkie666
    ZedsDeadBaby
    sickmanloyd
    CAMERON9SLAYER
    Last edited by archondiluvian; April 22nd, 2011 at 07:38 PM.

5. Saying Thanks:

braddles11 (April 22nd, 2011)  

Very Senior Member
    Olde & Vrot!
    Game IDs
    Experience

me too
    CAMERON9SLAYER (DoG)
    Hidden Content
    SLOW POISON

7. Saying Thanks:

braddles11 (April 22nd, 2011)  

Addicted Member
    Too much awesomeness inbound!!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Lonthor

Clan: Legendary

9. Saying Thanks:

braddles11 (April 23rd, 2011)  

Addicted Member
    THE LUNCH-BOX KING
    Game IDs
    Experience

U guys can add me to, il be jamming this for a while..

11. Saying Thanks:

braddles11 (April 26th, 2011)  

Gaming Wizard
    SUPREME OVERLORD 2012
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by braddles11 View Post
    Hey Guys put your psn name down and what clan you from ( if you are part of one)
    This way we can get some local clan games going..

Player List:

archondiluvian
    BalRoG_ZA
    bezuim
    braddles11
    BrawlingMac
    CAMERON9SLAYER
    FunnyWan
    HavokDark
    legento
    Lonthor
    nukemdarren
    remydp
    progressive
    RICHIE_RICK86
    sickmanloyd
    Tjokkie666
    Uberutang
    ZedsDeadBaby
    ZenfireZA

Ledgendary [LED]:

bezuim
    braddles11
    nukemdarren
    remydp
    legento
    FunnyWan
    Lonthor

Reapers [RIP]:

BalRoG_ZA
    Uberutang
    HavokDark
    ZenfireZA
    BrawlingMac

SyZyGy [SZG]:

RICHIE_RICK86

Death or Glory [DoG]:

archondiluvian
    Big_Beh_UNO
    Tjokkie666
    ZedsDeadBaby
    sickmanloyd
    CAMERON9SLAYER
    DoG guys are awesome but im from MoM (Masters of Mayhem)

hey any pointers on mission 4 im playing on hard and using the sniper rifle but cant get past that flipping ship cannon!!

Gaming Wizard
    2 More weeks for Greatness!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Beh_UNO View Post
    DoG guys are awesome but im from MoM (Masters of Mayhem)

hey any pointers on mission 4 im playing on hard and using the sniper rifle but cant get past that flipping ship cannon!!
    As soon as you get to the point where the cannon fires at your squad, while you are all in the warehouse, order your team to stay behind the racks but within sight of the exit doors of the warehouse... now what you do is run and hide to the right of the exit doors (in the corner)... Take a deep breath and move out and hide behind the concrete wall right in front of the warehouse exit doors...take out the 2 guys on the right side by the trucks... now once they are down move to the left side of the concrete wall, take another deep breath and run out to the pole/electric pole as quickly (you are running towards the crane and further on into the level) you can and dive if you must. The cannon's 1st shot should hit the pole (If not, then rather start running from the warehouse instead of the concrete wall), then turn around and run to your team mates. This will trigger most of the enemies coming out to get you and they will run to you so you just need to stay in the warehouse and pick them off (some will run into the warehouse but you and your team mates can get rid of those fools easily)...once the coast is clear, order your squad mates to SPRINT to the furthest position after the crane on the left side (now you are continuing the mission) Once you get after the crane, more enemies will spawn but you should be behind the cannon... There is a good chance, your team mates will be hit by the cannon while they are sprinting and 1 or 2 of them will be down but you can still revive them if you are quick... Just order the ones alive to take cover and take out the enemies while you heal the wounded...

I am very impressed with the AI (Enemy and allies)...probably the best AI system I have seen in a game...

I also had a lot of trouble with this and running to the right of the ship (following the waypoints) did not work for me...
    Last edited by $Richie Rick$; May 11th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.

14. Saying Thanks:

Big_Beh_UNO (May 18th, 2011)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by $Richie Rick$ View Post
    As soon as you get to the point where the cannon fires at your squad, while you are all in the warehouse, order your team to stay behind the racks but within sight of the exit doors of the warehouse... now what you do is run and hide to the right of the exit doors (in the corner)... Take a deep breath and move out and hide behind the concrete wall right in front of the warehouse exit doors...take out the 2 guys on the right side by the trucks... now once they are down move to the left side of the concrete wall, take another deep breath and run out to the pole/electric pole as quickly (you are running towards the crane and further on into the level) you can and dive if you must. The cannon's 1st shot should hit the pole (If not, then rather start running from the warehouse instead of the concrete wall), then turn around and run to your team mates. This will trigger most of the enemies coming out to get you and they will run to you so you just need to stay in the warehouse and pick them off (some will run into the warehouse but you and your team mates can get rid of those fools easily)...once the coast is clear, order your squad mates to SPRINT to the furthest position after the crane on the left side (now you are continuing the mission) Once you get after the crane, more enemies will spawn but you should be behind the cannon... There is a good chance, your team mates will be hit by the cannon while they are sprinting and 1 or 2 of them will be down but you can still revive them if you are quick... Just order the ones alive to take cover and take out the enemies while you heal the wounded...

I am very impressed with the AI (Enemy and allies)...probably the best AI system I have seen in a game...

I also had a lot of trouble with this and running to the right of the ship (following the waypoints) did not work for me...
    Yep! I used the same tactic - took a while to realise following the waypoints is just suicide

I am dreading redoing that part on Elite though - also doing my first play-through on Hard. On Mission 11 now - was away on holiday for quite a while
    John 3:16 (New English Translation): "For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
    Ezekiel 33:11 (The Message): "Tell them, 'As sure as I am the living God, I take no pleasure from the death of the wicked. I want the wicked to change their ways and live'. Turn your life around! Reverse your evil ways!"
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    2 More weeks for Greatness!!
    Experience

Soon I will get my fix of Socom!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast