Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 92142172188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1922

Thread: Introduction Thread

  1. #1911
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    17,123
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Lo View Post
    Hi Guys new here as well. Active guitar hero/guitar hero live ps3. And Wii U player. Competitive not very social
    Hi and welcome to SAGAMER

    Please read the marketplace rules as you not allowed to trade yet

    Thanks

  2. #1912
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Sorry read the rules late also how do I edit my profile pic

  3. #1913
    Junior Member III_MESSIAH_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    1
    Experience

    Default

    Hey there my fellow South African gamers and techies! Hope you are all having an epic Monday! This forum is amazing and can't wait to get more involved with the chatter on this forum.

    I am a South African twitch streamer. (No I have not come here to punt my channel but merely to clear a few things up and answer questions surrounding twitch streaming in South Africa because it is most certainly not dead or dying, it is completely the opposite of death, trust me )


  4. Saying Thanks:

    SLYGUY (November 6th, 2017)  

  5. #1914
    Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    SLYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,509
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by III_MESSIAH_III View Post
    Hey there my fellow South African gamers and techies! Hope you are all having an epic Monday! This forum is amazing and can't wait to get more involved with the chatter on this forum.

    I am a South African twitch streamer. (No I have not come here to punt my channel but merely to clear a few things up and answer questions surrounding twitch streaming in South Africa because it is most certainly not dead or dying, it is completely the opposite of death, trust me )

    Welcome dude

  6. #1915
    Junior Member Matador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Experience

    Default

    Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. Though I would check it out. Great content.

  7. #1916
    Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    SLYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,509
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matador View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. Though I would check it out. Great content.
    welcome dude

  8. #1917
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8
    Experience

    Default

    RedDiomedes here! Im over from carbonite to try and get some 3DS games. Need to post 50 times which seems excessive! So here is post 1

  9. #1918
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Experience

    Default

    Ey guys. I am Siv. I currently live in PE. Favourite game is Monster Hunter 4u on 3ds. If you're in PE drop me a message and I'd be glad to jam Mon Hun.

  10. #1919
    Oupa brianstephan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    6,572
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DlambuloS View Post
    Ey guys. I am Siv. I currently live in PE. Favourite game is Monster Hunter 4u on 3ds. If you're in PE drop me a message and I'd be glad to jam Mon Hun.
    Welcome to the forum

    Please direct your attention to the market place rules

  11. #1920
    Gaming Wizard IbiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    9,472
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DlambuloS View Post
    Ey guys. I am Siv. I currently live in PE. Favourite game is Monster Hunter 4u on 3ds. If you're in PE drop me a message and I'd be glad to jam Mon Hun.
    I love the friendly windy city. Welcome to SA Gamer

Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 92142172188189190191192193 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •