Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition (PS3) ?

  1. #21
    Senior Member am_nesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    923
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTJayman View Post
    @am_nesia - Any news on Loots allocation for the collector's?
    Have managed to wangle things so that I have sufficient units to cover all pre-orders already placed

    Have a couple of units left for the Catwoman Special Ed as well but don't expect those to last long.
    Get all the latest releases @ Loot.co.za- Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Addicted Member
    Hmmm...Gaming on a tight budget = Huge wishlist :(
    CTJayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,256
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by am_nesia View Post
    Have managed to wangle things so that I have sufficient units to cover all pre-orders already placed

    Have a couple of units left for the Catwoman Special Ed as well but don't expect those to last long.
    This is exactly the reason why I pre-ordered with you @am_nesia!

    Another question - Is the below product only available through import?
    http://www.loot.co.za/product/batman...bbdn-1728-g720

  3. #23
    Senior Member am_nesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    923
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTJayman View Post
    This is exactly the reason why I pre-ordered with you @am_nesia!

    Another question - Is the below product only available through import?
    http://www.loot.co.za/product/batman...bbdn-1728-g720
    Yep -- only from US / UK at the moment.

    Just one proviso on the Batman CE -- Nu Metro are only expecting stock to land on Thursday which means we are only going to get ours on Friday. Were you planning to collect?
    Get all the latest releases @ Loot.co.za- Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Addicted Member
    Hmmm...Gaming on a tight budget = Huge wishlist :(
    CTJayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,256
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by am_nesia View Post
    Yep -- only from US / UK at the moment.

    Just one proviso on the Batman CE -- Nu Metro are only expecting stock to land on Thursday which means we are only going to get ours on Friday. Were you planning to collect?
    I paid for postage but I can collect on friday. Would you be able to link the cost of postage to my profile for use in the future if I collect?

  5. #25
    Addicted Member
    Hmmm...Gaming on a tight budget = Huge wishlist :(
    CTJayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,256
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    @am_nesia How many steelbooks do you have in stock? Really want to play this game this weekend Been waiting forever for it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member am_nesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    923
    Experience

    Default

    Down to my last one or two now
    Get all the latest releases @ Loot.co.za- Hidden Content

  7. #27
    Addicted Member
    Hmmm...Gaming on a tight budget = Huge wishlist :(
    CTJayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,256
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by am_nesia View Post
    Down to my last one or two now
    Thanks - Been in contact with Lindy. Still trying to decide if I want to get it. I would want to keep the cover but sell the disc and dlc...haha! Can't really afford it though.

  8. #28
    Addicted Member
    Hmmm...Gaming on a tight budget = Huge wishlist :(
    CTJayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,256
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    @am_nesia - Any update?

  9. #29
    Senior Member am_nesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    923
    Experience

    Default

    Following up now
    Get all the latest releases @ Loot.co.za- Hidden Content

  10. #30
    Senior Member am_nesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    923
    Experience

    Default

    Stock is here -- have asked the warehouse team to prioritise intake
    Get all the latest releases @ Loot.co.za- Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •