Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456782454 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Comrades

Addicted Member
    http://www.rawgaming.co.za
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by bojangs21 View Post
    bt games cavendish!!! and i know take2 has it in stock!!
    shot! I will break in tonight!! any pre-orders?? haha

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jerichau View Post
    BT Games Tygervalley also has it, but you may want to phone ahead to see if they've still got stock. Looked like they had a load of preorders to fill.
    at cavendish there were only about 5!!! i hope i win that promo!!! it wud be sweet to fly in the heli!!!!
    R&C: ToD; COD4; GodFather; GTA IV; MGS 4; BF:BC; Top Spin 3; NCAA 09; Madden NFL 09; NFL Head Coach 09; RaceDriver: Grid; Fifa 2009; Fallout 3; LittleBigPlanet; Pes 2009; Saints Row 2; Monopoly; Skate 2; Blitz the league 2; Spider-Man: WOS

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by bojangs21 View Post
    it wud be sweet to fly in the heli!!!!
    Bugger flying in it, I want to fly it! I've been training in BF:BC and everything

Experience

Bugger flying in it, I want to fly it! I've been training in BF:BC and everything
    hahaha!!!!! that sounbds like a plan!!! if u win i'll pm u my address and u can come pick me up!!!!....LOL
    R&C: ToD; COD4; GodFather; GTA IV; MGS 4; BF:BC; Top Spin 3; NCAA 09; Madden NFL 09; NFL Head Coach 09; RaceDriver: Grid; Fifa 2009; Fallout 3; LittleBigPlanet; Pes 2009; Saints Row 2; Monopoly; Skate 2; Blitz the league 2; Spider-Man: WOS

Oupa
    I am the Ninja Master.
    Experience

iam a hitchiker, u'll see me from below

Experience

Got mine today. Add me Visi_Ace. Wonder if Ill clock another 660 hours on this one like BF2142. Can only play from Saturday though as I have an exam tomorrow.
    Platinums
    Uncharted 1, 2 & Golden Abyss | C&C : Red Alert 3 | inFamous | Fritz Chess | Battle vs Chess | Godfather II | Eat Lead | Ashes Cricket 2009 | COD Modern Warfare 2 | Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, Liberation (Vita) | The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned | Borderlands | Saboteur | Red Dead Redemption | Eyepet, Eyepet & Friends | Phineas and Ferb : Across the 2nd Dimension | Brave | LEGO - Pirates of the Caribbean | Puss in Boots | Toy Story 3 | Sly Cooper HD 1 | Rio | Virtues Last Reward (Vita) | Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Giants & Swap Force | LEGO - Batman 2 (PS3/Vita) | LEGO - Lord of the Rings (Vita) | LEGO - Movie the Videogame | The Smurfs 2 | Megamind | Farming Simulator (Vita) | New Little King's Story (Vita) | Disney Infinity | Jak 1 (Vita)

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Visi_Ace View Post
    Got mine today. Add me Visi_Ace. Wonder if Ill clock another 660 hours on this one like BF2142. Can only play from Saturday though as I have an exam tomorrow.
    Frack. I remember you on 2142! Damn you were impossible to kill. I only racked up 150 hours though. Don't think you ever got my tags at least.

Experience

Frack. I remember you on 2142! Damn you were impossible to kill. I only racked up 150 hours though. Don't think you ever got my tags at least.
    It may very well be that in this case it will be otherway round. I still need to get my coordination right with a controller and until that time I will be an easy kill - a real n00b.
    Platinums
    Uncharted 1, 2 & Golden Abyss | C&C : Red Alert 3 | inFamous | Fritz Chess | Battle vs Chess | Godfather II | Eat Lead | Ashes Cricket 2009 | COD Modern Warfare 2 | Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, Liberation (Vita) | The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned | Borderlands | Saboteur | Red Dead Redemption | Eyepet, Eyepet & Friends | Phineas and Ferb : Across the 2nd Dimension | Brave | LEGO - Pirates of the Caribbean | Puss in Boots | Toy Story 3 | Sly Cooper HD 1 | Rio | Virtues Last Reward (Vita) | Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, Giants & Swap Force | LEGO - Batman 2 (PS3/Vita) | LEGO - Lord of the Rings (Vita) | LEGO - Movie the Videogame | The Smurfs 2 | Megamind | Farming Simulator (Vita) | New Little King's Story (Vita) | Disney Infinity | Jak 1 (Vita)

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Visi_Ace View Post
    It may very well be that in this case it will be otherway round. I still need to get my coordination right with a controller and until that time I will be an easy kill - a real n00b.
    I doubt it. I hate analog sticks; can never line up for a headshot quickly cause the crosshair always hops over by a head length. I tend to rely on my superior tactics and shotgun skills to rack up the kills

Addicted Member
    Dashing and daring , courageous and caring.
    Game IDs
    Experience

I've got it

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456782454 ... LastLast