Best Mod 2010 + 2011
    "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!"
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by chaseus View Post
    does it?
    A little bit better. LOL

Experience

I don´t know what happened because I wrote the message and this page disordered all the words. Well, I will try again. I hope people understand me. Thank you very much for the catwoman dlc Wlad but the problem is that I install the dlc in "install packgage files" and catwoman is not unlocked in my game. I tried to do before and after installing the game batman arkham city. I don´t know why it is not work. I need help please I have JB KING version 2.51. Thanks

Super Moderator
    Best Mod 2010 + 2011
    Game IDs
    Experience

What the hell is a JB King 2.5.1? If its a jail break then we won't be helping you at all.

Experience

It is a clon of the "true blue", a pendrive that hack the ps3. I need help please!

Oupa
    Yes dear, How you doin heaux ? (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by plash View Post
    It is a clon of the "true blue", a pendrive that hack the ps3. I need help please!

Super Moderator
    Best Mod 2010 + 2011
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by plash View Post
    Hey sorry, don't mean to be rude. But this is not the place for such information. We don't take kindly to piracy on this forum. Best search else where. Or how about getting the legit game then if you still having issues ask us.

Thanks.

Experience

It's okay you're not rude coldcat and you have been more amiable than Vast_aire that sent me to hell. Excuse me I have searched in the wrong forum.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Coldcat View Post
    Hey sorry, don't mean to be rude. But this is not the place for such information. We don't take kindly to piracy on this forum. Best search else where. Or how about getting the legit game then if you still having issues ask us.

Thanks.
    then why the hell do you open a thread on how to pirate catwomen.dlc just buy it on psn.

Super Moderator
    Best Mod 2010 + 2011
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by maze View Post
    then why the hell do you open a thread on how to pirate catwomen.dlc just buy it on psn.
    You mistaken, it's a proxy download, nothing illegal about it at all. You still need to purchase the content from the psn for it to work.
    Last edited by Coldcat; April 18th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.

10. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (April 18th, 2012)  

Gaming Wizard
    vado ferreus vel vado domus
    Game IDs
    Experience

FYI

Most large businesses, organizations, and universities these days use a proxy server. This is a server that all computers on the local network have to go through before accessing information on the Internet. By using a proxy server, an organization can improve the network performance and filter what users connected to the network can access.

A proxy server improves Internet access speeds from a network primarily by using a caching system. Caching saves recently viewed Web sites, images, and files on a local hard drive so that they don't have to be downloaded from the Web again. While your Web browser might save recently viewed items on your computer, a proxy server caches everything accessed from the network. That means if Bob views a news story at cnn.com at 1:00 and Jill views the same page at 1:03, she'll most likely get the page straight from the proxy server's cache. Though this means super-fast access to Web pages, it also means users might not be seeing the latest update of each Web page.

http://www.techterms.com/definition/proxyserver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12