Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New street fighter buddy

Game IDs
    Experience

Default New street fighter buddy

Hi guys I have made friends with perfect legend he is the evo MK champ, he also play SF and main akuma, I saw him beat Justin in one of his re plays, any way I will chalange him this week end and post the match, then you guys can know how mutch we must up our game to go to evo, whish me good luck

BF3 CQD Champs 2013
    rencontrer d'autre joueurs!!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BOYx1212 View Post
    Hi guys I have made friends with perfect legend he is the evo MK champ, he also play SF and main akuma, I saw him beat Justin in one of his re plays, any way I will chalange him this week end and post the match, then you guys can know how mutch we must up our game to go to evo, whish me good luck
    Good luck, i can't wait to see this match

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

I read on his blog that he hardly plays SSFIV any more because the only decent competition he gets is Wolfkrone, because the other good players live outside his state and he doesn't get good connections against them.

So I doubt he will accept the match, let alone play seriously or even finish the match that once he sees the lag. And yes, there is lag. That's the only reason you can get away with hop gimmicks and neutral j.hk on wakeup every time lol. That kinda stuff doesn't work in a lag free environment.

PS. You don't have to make a new thread for this kind of info...

Game IDs
    Experience

i just use hop skip and jump with noobs and it is a friendly match we are friends its to know how we will do with evo players and to better our self and by the way i am a nood i play average every one can beat me

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

i just use hop skip and jump with noobs
    Lol you do it vs everybody.

You're not going to gauge anything from a laggy match, no matter who is playing on the other side. International ping is about 200ms, if you're lucky. That's 12 frames of lag, at least. You can't play properly like that. Serious players will not waste their time playing under those conditions, and even if they did, they will not play the same way they would if it didn't lag. You can do random Jaguar Tooth, Blanka hops, Honda headbutts or Juri Dive Kicks all day and not even the best players in the world will be able to react to it consistently unless they just guess. You can even just do j.lk with any character straight into a 3f low move and they will not be able to block in time unless they do it without confirming that they blocked the jumpin.

If you want to know how you will fare against EVO players then you should save up some money and go there. If you want to get better, then play non-laggy matches against decent players.

All of us play for fun, but IMO laggy matches are just a waste of time.

6. Saying Thanks:

Ultimate_Balla (April 20th, 2012)  

Game IDs
    Experience

wow what is your problem, i am not good in sf and i do not want to go to evo we are friends and its a friendly match, he will kick my but, tell me is my pp a problem on xbox for you

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

wow what is your problem, i am not good in sf and i do not want to go to evo we are friends and its a friendly match, he will kick my but, tell me is my pp a problem on xbox for you

I'm giving you some good advice, what makes you think I have a problem with you? Serious players don't play laggy online matches. What is so hard to believe about that?

PS. Noone cares about PP in South Africa...

Game IDs
    Experience

glad to know and like i say we are friends it is a friendly match nothing more get it he do not mind playing with me with lag we will play for fun i work a lot thats why we will play this week end, i have a lot of international friends i jam with check my friend list

Game IDs
    Experience

Perfect Legend plays with that bum ass Hitbox stick.

ALL THE DIRECTIONS !!

Game IDs
    Experience

i do not use a stick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast