Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 2

Gaming Wizard
    vado ferreus vel vado domus
    Game IDs
    Experience

One of the games I got a PC for in the first place. Great game.
    Hidden Content
    Core i5 2500k 4.3Ghz l MSI Z77A-GDD55 l Corsair 16GB 1600Mhz l Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom x2 (SLI) l 90GB Corsair SSD l 120GB Kingston SSD l 1TB Western Digital BLACK l HyperV Cooler l Corsair 850W PSU l 23" Dell Superslim LED l Razer Black Mamba l Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard l CM Storm 5.1 l Razer Goliath Ultra Mousepad l Aerocool PGS Bx-500 l

Troll Team Tango
    Captain I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Easily my personal GoTY for last year. It's brilliant.
    Hidden Content

"Life is worthless, unless spent on freedom"

Game IDs
    Experience

Excellent game and combined with the developers and how they treat their fans, the reason I will get it again.

Oupa
    I was told I can be anything,so I became a status
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KrisC1 View Post
    This is where I envy you Xbox owners. Would love to play this game. Just don't feel the need to buy an Xbox just for one game though. But maybe I just should consider getting one just for those exclusives that have been eluding me for so long.
    I have both and I really can't compare them. They both are good at what they do.

Very Senior Member
    working out a plan
    Game IDs
    Experience

I am a slight fan boy when it comes to PS3. But in the sense where I would purchase games and consoles for the simple reason that it was the console that got me into gaming. I have nothing against xbox or xbox gamers. The console can play the exact same games as the PS3, and all that other stuff, just don't know if I can afford to buy a whole console just for 1 game. I know a PC would be a smarter option, but I am useless when it comes to gaming with a keyboard and mouse. And PC's these days cost an arm, leg and a lung.

Will try and get an xbox on the cheap and then buy this game, but otherwise I am stuck just wondering how good it is.

Oupa
    nuclear
    Game IDs
    Experience

I am a slight fan boy when it comes to PS3. But in the sense where I would purchase games and consoles for the simple reason that it was the console that got me into gaming. I have nothing against xbox or xbox gamers. The console can play the exact same games as the PS3, and all that other stuff, just don't know if I can afford to buy a whole console just for 1 game. I know a PC would be a smarter option, but I am useless when it comes to gaming with a keyboard and mouse. And PC's these days cost an arm, leg and a lung.

Will try and get an xbox on the cheap and then buy this game, but otherwise I am stuck just wondering how good it is.
    The Witcher 2 on pc has full gamepad integration afaik. So you don't have to do the kb/mouse mission.

Gaming Wizard
    L.F.C.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Agh shame

Very Senior Member
    Is this a ... what day is this?
    Game IDs
    Experience

It might still make it to PS3, CD Projeckt are a relatively small team of developers and they're taking it one console at a time, so by the time they release it on PS3 there'll probably be more game there seeign as these guys just love spoiling their fans. I can't wait for this game, I just hope they don't deny us the Witcher 2 CE's again.

9. Saying Thanks:

KrisC1 (February 4th, 2012)  

Hey There, Small Business Owner!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatNinja View Post
    I can't wait for this game, I just hope they don't deny us the Witcher 2 CE's again.
    If you're talking about the CE for PC,Megarom actually did bring in the CE for The Witcher 2.But you never know with them as I already know there wont be any Max Payne 3 CE's for SA.
    I also asked them on Facebook regarding the CE and they said they are busy finalizing the details and we should know soon.Still if we don't get the CE,I'll be importing it through a friend in the UK.
    Hidden Content
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds. Fire walk with me.

11. Saying Thanks:

WhoDatNinja (February 4th, 2012)  

Very Senior Member
    Is this a ... what day is this?
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'll try to do something similar then especially with the Max Payne 3 CE.
    Here's Dev Diary of Witcher 2 360.

13. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (February 4th, 2012)  

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast