Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345622 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA V Latest news & vids post HERE pls

Gaming Wizard
    786| I have a dream that cod PS will revive itself
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Pustoolio View Post
    Ah man, we still have to wait another year for this game
    Think about it this way, the more we wait the better the game is COD rushes that's why there's hardly any differences. GTA have always been awesome, and I can imagine if the map is 5x the one of GTA4 how many textures they'd have to render...yoh.

2. Saying Thanks:

Hennie (August 20th, 2012)  

Very Senior Member
    My favourite animal is a carrot!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MoFaan View Post
    Think about it this way, the more we wait the better the game is COD rushes that's why there's hardly any differences. GTA have always been awesome, and I can imagine if the map is 5x the one of GTA4 how many textures they'd have to render...yoh.
    I just hope it runs better than gta4, i played it the other day and it is quite horrible to play now, still one of my favourites tho

Experience

I'm a bit nervous about the emphasis on realism. Hope its more GTA III than GTA IV.

Multiplayer sounds freakin awesome though!

5. Saying Thanks:

MoFaan (March 26th, 2012)  

Gaming Wizard
    ΔOX☐ FOR LIFE!
    Game IDs
    Experience

http://www.gamespot.com/news/gtav-de...report-6370585

Rockstar North animator's resume reportedly displayed October release window for upcoming open-world action game.

When will gamers get their hands on the much-anticipated Grand Theft Auto V? If a Rockstar North animator's resume proves accurate (via Joystiq), the open-world action game is being readied to ship this October.
    GTAV this October? One employee thinks so.

The Rockstar North employee's resume has since been yanked, and as of press time, Rockstar had not responded to GameSpot's request for comment.

Last month, Sterne Agee analyst Arvind Bhatia said GTAV was "likely" to ship during March 2013. Launching in this window, he said, would be advantageous, as it would be far from new installments in the Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty franchises.

If GTAV does ship this October, it will do so alongside another big-name Take-Two property in BioShock: Infinite, which is scheduled for release on October 16. Additionally, if GTAV arrives in 2012, it will mark a departure from Rockstar's trend of releasing more than one title in the span of a year. Max Payne 3 is due out next month.

During a question-and-answer session that followed specialty retailer GameStop's latest financial earnings report, company president Tony Bartel said the firm is not expecting GTAV in 2012.

As for GTAV, Rockstar revealed the game in October 2011, but no mention has yet been made concerning a launch window or platform(s) for the title. In February, the developer said details regarding the game are months away.

Rockstar has provided brief glimpses at GTAV thus far. The game will be set primarily in present-day Los Santos, a fictional town modeled on Los Angeles. Rockstar has also said that GTAV boasts the largest scope of any installment in the franchise to date.

7. Saying Thanks:

Bizarro (April 10th, 2012),  Demon7 (April 12th, 2012),  MoFaan (April 10th, 2012),  MrCyrax (April 10th, 2012),  Ryosuke786 (May 14th, 2012)  

Addicted Member
    If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble.
    Experience

GTA V release set to see 14 million launch units sold?

Although a precise release date has yet to be set, new analyst reports have suggested GTA V will see an impressive 14 million copies sold

Ahead of the game’s expected release later this year, new reports have suggested Rockstar’seagerly awaited GTA 5 release will shift a staggering 14 million copies at launch.

One of the most popular and successful gaming franchises in history, the next Grand Theft Auto instalment is predicted to break previous series’ records, bringing the fight to Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the title of game of the year in the process.

Speaking out on the recently confirmed GTA V offering, Arvind Bhatia of analyst firm Stern Agee has suggested the title will sell 14 million copies during its launch period, generating a hearty $700 million worth of revenue in the process.

Although Rockstar Games has yet to offer a confirmed release date for its upcoming title, Bhatia has suggested that although the coveted and lucrative pre-Christmas arrival might not be on the cards, it is expected GTA V will hit stores ahead of April 2013, landing during the current financial year.

Are you eager to snap up the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V gaming release? Let us know via the T3Twitter and Facebook feeds.
    Source

Very Senior Member
    @MoMoola09
    Experience

Cant freaking wait for gta5
    GTA is the best game ever!!!
    NIKO BELLIC IS LEGEND

Gaming Wizard
    Now you're thinking with portals!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoola09 View Post
    Cant freaking wait for gta5
    GTA is the best game ever!!!
    NIKO BELLIC IS LEGEND
    Well GTA was a very addictive game back in 1997. I remember back in the day my friends and I used to COAX network the hell out of that game.
    "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words."

Experience

Nobody have any new news on the release date yet...??
    Hidden Content F34R_Par4na_Sn4PHidden Content Hidden Content

No regrets, only lessons! Hidden Content
    3 Frags FTW!

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    if a tree screams in the forest,holy ****
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    No. Rock* is being dicks.
    Hidden Content
    I dedicate this moment to our GOD Kaz who without him there would be no Playstation 4. Repent from your sins and declare the lord GDDR5 as your savior and you enter the kingdom of Sony. AmenHidden Content

13. Saying Thanks:

MoFaan (August 20th, 2012)  

Gaming Wizard
    ΔOX☐ FOR LIFE!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Expect a March-May 2013 release date. Rockstar has not however made any comments or suggestions as to the release date.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345622 ... LastLast