The Transfer Window opens Monday the 26th March till the 30th March. The breakdown is as follows:
Monday - Goalkeepers
Tuesday - Defenders
Wednesday - Midfielders
Thursday - Forwards
Friday - Open Transfer for all players remaining
Bidding Setup & Rules:
- Bidding opens from 13h00 - 21h00 for each day.
- Final day of bidding will be open from 13h00 - 23h59 for remaining players.
- You need to have a minimum of 14 players.
- Your budget is $350.
- Players start at $10.
- Bids increment by $1. Ensure they do not remain at face value!
- You have to track your own bids (make a text file or something).
- If you're over budget, your highest bidded players will be forfeited from you till you are back in budget.
- Participants with less than 14 players will be automatically assigned the lowest rated players to fill their squad.
*You have to be registered to bid. I will close registration at 12h00 today! (26th March)
How to bid:
- Go to www.pesza.co.za
- Ensure that you are logged in
- Navigate to Seasons > Season 2 > Master League > Bidding
- Select the category you want to bid for (eg. GK will be for the first day)
- Select the player you wish to bid on
- Make your bid (remember your overall budget is $250)
- Remember who you've bidded on and check them regularly
- Kindly keep a list of all your successful bids (check after 21h00) and how much you've paid for them
Let me know if theres anything else that needs to be declared here, or if you are unsure about anything else.
Good luck and have fun!