Thread: BLOD!!!

Experience

Default BLOD!!!

Sooo, I've had my Vita for a little over a month now, and I've been happy with it until about a week ago. The thing BLODs every morning! Anyone else getting a similar problem?

So many games so little time.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by darkjak101 View Post
    Sooo, I've had my Vita for a little over a month now, and I've been happy with it until about a week ago. The thing BLODs every morning! Anyone else getting a similar problem?
    What do you mean what is BLODS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oupa
    I'm back! :D and GTA V is awesome!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by darkjak101 View Post
    http://www.ps3za.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=94654

Experience

Yeah, I've done that countless times. When choosing any option from the recovery menu, the screen just goes black, and the blue light stays on.

Experience

If I were you, and the problem persist, I would return the Vita for Sony to fix it. If you bought the Vita new it should still be under warranty (have 1 year warranty as far as I know), and if it is a factory fault they will replace the hardware. You don't have to worry about saved content as it is on the memory card.

This is just what I would have done (but I am over cautious), rather do it now, than get a quick fix and it breaks after the warranty expires. R3500 is allot of money, so if it is giving problems it should not be your problem.
    Last edited by Maskmoth; May 7th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.