Bloodborne has been patched, and those darn lengthy loading screens have been shortened by 5-15 seconds. This news comes from a post on the Japanese PlayStation Blog. The official patch notes also mention the fix to the immobilized bosses that occurred when leaving your game for 12 hours.
Seems that From Software are dedicated to fixing the bugs and making Bloodborne a better experience. They are still working on the wall glitch that allows players to enter the last part of the game and ultimately glitch their way to the end within 45 minutes.
The patch notes follow:
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play. This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes