LGBT video games are few and far between and the vast majority of them are simple (and highly sexual) dating simulator games. The latest to crop up is a uniquely themed Dad dating sim called Dream Daddy. In it you play a self-created (as in character created) dad who can win over the heart of one of seven eligible single dads.
I never thought I’d say it, but I’m actually interested in a dad dating simulator. I’d like to see how it compares to the most popular gay simulator: Coming Out On Top.
The game will release on Steam on 17 July, so if you’re keen, you won’t have to wait for very long. Here’s a little more on what to expect as well as a teaser trailer.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year’s most anticipated Dad-based game.
- 7 dateable Dads,
- Dad character creator – Create your Dadsona!
- Multiple endings per-Dad,
- Voiced by the Game Grumps and friends,
- Written by Vernon Shaw and Leighton Gray,
- Artwork and pinups by Shanen Pae, J.N. Wiedle, Anna Pan, Tyson Hesse, Ellen Allsop, Evan Palmer, Ego Rodriguez, and many more!
- Original score by Jesse Cale,
- Dad-themed mini and micro games throughout each date path,
- So many Dad puns. Like, to the point where it made us all uncomfortable,