In this day and age where we are all generally online it’s become somewhat of a headache when a game releases that requires you to have an online connection to function. Should you be kicked offline (which happens in our country more than we would like) the game up to this point was quite literally unplayable without that online connection. Today that all changes.
The patch that allows you to play the game offline went live this morning and you can download it right now. Not only can you now play offline, but a whole wack of additional cars and two new tracks have been added to the roster at no additional cost.
- Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini — Countach LP400
- Ferrari — F40
- Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
- KTM — X-BOW R
- Suzuki — Swift Sport
- Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
- Kyoto Driving Park Yamagawa
- Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi
For those of you who love snapping away images there are new Holiday-themed Scapes included. The download totals to 2.7Gb.