Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds on the Xbox One received an update today aimed at patching up those pesky game crashes and disconnects amongst the plethora of issues that still need addressing. On top of that comes a solo FPP mode available for the first time on the console. As mentioned on the Battlegrounds forum, we will also see a slight improvement to PUBG Xbox One’s frame rate.
Here are the main fixes that I’m sure most Xbox PUBG players would want to know about:
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game options.
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles.
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers.
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish.
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting.
The FPP solo mode is the first addition to Battlegrounds on the Xbox One for the North American, European, and Oceanic servers. Bluehole have also stated that additional modes will be arriving on the same servers, if “concurrency allows”.
So, hopefully now we can get +-20 FPS chicken dinners and not crash(?).